1.    #1  
    i installed a customized splash screen that worked great for awhile. all of a sudden, now, when i hit the "1" key (on the tocuhpad only - doesn't happen when I hit the "1" on the keypad) to check my voicemail, the phone resets. I narrowed the problem down to my "phone_spcs" file that included the shadowmite updates (call log, etc.). when I erase that custom splash screen and revert back to the orginal sprint screen, it works fine when I hit the "1" key on the touch pad.

anyone know what's up?
    Is it reasonable to assume that you asked this question on Shadowmite's own support forum first? I would think that would be the logical place to start.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    i didn't actually d/l it from shadowmite's site - I got it here under one of the splashcreen mod threads, I just figured it was based off of shawdowmite's mods. I wanted to see if anyone else is having the problem.
    Still might be worth asking over there as well. Though there's a considerable overlap between the two groups, not everyone here goes there, and vice versa.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro