1.    #1  
    I'm looking to get a spread sheet program that will sync with excel. The program should be able to accept data, do calculations and all that stuff on the Visor. It would also like something that will preserve formating (borders, column widths, text formating, etc) as it syncs back and forth. I understand the Visor will not be able to display all of that formating but it would be nice if it did not change it in the excel version when it syncs.
    i use Quicksheet and like it.

http://www.cesinc.com
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?

Get Quicksheet. Painless syncing with Excel, and the conduit works faster/better than TinySheet.
  4.    #4  
    Sounds like its a one horse race. Thanks.
    i've been a tinysheet user (registered and everything), but i just broke down and got msoffice for the mac and now i'm looking to switch to quicksheet (tinysheet's excel conduit is windoze only). any users out there who've tried both think it's worth it?

(btw, my brother works for ms, which is why i din't wait for office '01: i'll get the free upgrade anyway. as to why it took so long in the first place... long story.)

exit, pursued by a bear.