Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Thanks to you too, sxtg!
    Honestly I do try help a little around here. This is the first time I have been acused of attacking someone
  2.    #22  
    actually, i mentioned that i have a small head and small ears, which i assume is equivalent to "petite needs" ... but i'm not going to add any more fuel to the fire.

is there a BT headset for "petite needs" that has caller ID?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Honestly I do try help a little around here. This is the first time I have been acused of attacking someone
    just don't be quick to judge that someone isn't doing research before they make a post. i wouldn't have posted in multiple places over a long stretch of hours (thereby dedicating time to the project) if i didn't do the searches first.

i think that's fair.
    the only ones I know of with caller ID are the HBH 660 (now the 662) or the Jabra BT 800 (wich apparently sucks with the 650)
    Depending on what type on "phone answerer" you are, I'll be honest about the caller ID. I thought it was a cool feature, but I barely use it. The number flashes on the LCD, which is nice, but I generally always answer my phone, unless I specifically don't want to talk to someone, which is rare.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Thanks dcsipe! I'll take a look! I have VERY long hair so I'm hoping it will help me not to stand out too much if I wear one. I would come off as a complete alien in my podunk suburb of Atlanta.

By the way, you are one of the more helpful TC members...thank you!
    You're welcome! I try to be helpful, I'm still new to my Treo and TC, but since I get to use it at my job most of the day, I'm rapidly learning more and more.

I just try and treat people the way I wanted to be treated when I first started checking out TC. Hope my suggestions help!

Quote Originally Posted by tami
    actually, i mentioned that i have a small head and small ears, which i assume is equivalent to "petite needs" ... but i'm not going to add any more fuel to the fire.

is there a BT headset for "petite needs" that has caller ID?
    Sorry! Went back and read your first post (initially I only read up to your reviews and then stopped, because I've been happy with what I had and didn't need to find out about any other headsets!)
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12