1.    #1  
    NEWS RELEASE
    April 14, 2005
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650/ Tungsten T5 (w/ Integrated Sync Button)
    The Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable with integrated sync button allows you to access your data with just a single button. The retractable feature eliminates the cord from being tangled up. When you use this Retractable Sync & Charge cable, you will look sleek, professional, and organized.

The Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650 provides the following special features:

Retractable Cable – Simply pull on the end and the cable retracts neatly and quickly back into the housing.
    Integrated Sync Button – Initiate desktop synchronization on your Treo with just a single button.
    Length: 30 Inches for portability when expanded
    USB port: Obtains power from the USB ports of your computer. No additional AC power is required (charging performance may vary by power output from USB port).
    Sync: Provides the same function of synchronization as the docking cradle without the bulky hardware
    Dual-functional Charger: By attaching Seidio’s USB car adapter or USB travel adapter, it becomes a car or wall charger (both sold separately).

** The Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable (with integrated Sync Button) is compatible with Tungsten T5

For more information about this product, please visit:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...e=CBUDPTR650BR

Email: marketing@seidio.com
    Company website: www.seidio.com

Seidio is a leading manufacturer of accessory products for PDAs, digital music players, and Smartphones and focuses its development activities on innovative products to enhance the use of devices. As a global player, Seidio operates in Europe, Asia, and North America.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 04/15/2005 at 08:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    NEWS RELEASE
    April 14, 2005
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650/ Tungsten T5 (w/ Integrated Sync Button)
    The Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable with integrated sync button allows you to access your data with just a single button. The retractable feature eliminates the cord from being tangled up. When you use this Retractable Sync & Charge cable, you will look sleek, professional, and organized.

The Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable for Treo 650 provides the following special features:

Retractable Cable – Simply pull on the end and the cable retracts neatly and quickly back into the housing.
    Integrated Sync Button – Initiate desktop synchronization on your Treo with just a single button.
    Length: 30 Inches for portability when expanded
    USB port: Obtains power from the USB ports of your computer. No additional AC power is required (charging performance may vary by power output from USB port).
    Sync: Provides the same function of synchronization as the docking cradle without the bulky hardware
    Dual-functional Charger: By attaching Seidio’s USB car adapter or USB travel adapter, it becomes a car or wall charger (both sold separately).

** The Seidio Retractable Sync & Charge USB Cable (with integrated Sync Button) is compatible with Tungsten T5

For more information about this product, please visit:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...e=CBUDPTR650BR

Email: marketing@seidio.com
    Company website: www.seidio.com

Seidio is a leading manufacturer of accessory products for PDAs, digital music players, and Smartphones and focuses its development activities on innovative products to enhance the use of devices. As a global player, Seidio operates in Europe, Asia, and North America.
    Wow!! With the integrated hotsync button on the connector, this is exactly what I am looking for. It is also 30 inch long.
    Damn it! I just got mine from Boxwave yesterday. I would much rather have a Seidio but ordered there for the length
    Until Seidio stops charging $8 to ship from TX to GA, I'm not interested.
    Until Seidio gets a little better quality, I'll never be interested.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Until Seidio gets a little better quality, I'll never be interested.
    Agreed.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=68570