1.    #1  
    I feel like an *****, but how do you go back to the original wallpaper(dial pad) once you have changed it? I changed the wall paper and lost my dial pad....Jay
    do you have a cingular or verizon?
    it probably dosen't matter to get dial pad back just go to your phone screen hit your preferences button slide over to options, select general pref., there should be a drop down for show dial pad or show wallpaper, just choose your perference.
    specimen, you don't get a choice that is the original wallpaper. It appears to be lost forever.......
    To get the dial pad to show (which is what I think the original poster wanted to do), just select 'show dial pad' from the Phone/Menu/General Preferences screen. Just as specimen said.
    That bites. I'm sitting here, waiting for class, and thought I'd play with that feature. Now I can't get it back and I don't like how it looks with other pictures.
    Nevermind. Searching through here, I found out that I need to tap "default" under the general preferences. I would've searched earlier, but it's a pain doing that kind of stuff on the phone. Oh well.
    I was wondering the same thing as the original poster and followed the steps that Specimen suggested and it came up just like it was supposed to. Im on a Verizon phone and it worked like a charm thanks Specimen.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Yeah, but his was to get dialpad back up. I think the original posters, and I, both wanted the orginal picture up.