1.    #1  
    I can't figure this out. I have a few apps that do not appear in Zlauncher (very latest version 5.20). I have “refreshed shortcuts” and I have “refreshed apps” and made sure I was SHOWING ALL HIDDEN TABS. They just don’t appear in Zlauncher. I have checked all the tabs. They don’t show up under the “ALL” tab in ZL either. If I exit Zlauncher they appear in the Palm launcher. So far I am having this problem with PTUNES and with a program called BIGTIME (a clock), a program called MAXCLOCK (another clock). Ptunes was fine up untill I installed the latest version and now it's disappeared from ZL.

There must be a simple explanation that I am missing here.
    Maybe check Menu->Tab ->Tab Properties ->Icon tab-> is Zoom icon checked or not? If not checked, that might be the problem...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Mine was checked ..... still can't figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Maybe check Menu->Tab ->Tab Properties ->Icon tab-> is Zoom icon checked or not? If not checked, that might be the problem...
    you can always contact zlauncher support. they are pretty helpful.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I had a similar probem. What theme are you using? I found that icons had a tendency to "disappear" when they were placed on a similar background color. I had to move them around on the tab and turn off auto-arrange.

Try changing to another theme to see if they're really there.
    Check your "Trash" Depending on your configuration, it is easy to delete items.
  7.    #7  
    I did .... they weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by tami
    you can always contact zlauncher support. they are pretty helpful.
  8.    #8  
    It was a new install of pTunes. But I've had pTunes for ages with no problems. It wasn't deleted (I checked trash - but I did free up 10% more memory by deleteing "trash" that I didn't realize I had). It's in the Palm launcher but not in ZL. I've reinstalled it 3 times. I also found a couple other programs with the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    Check your "Trash" Depending on your configuration, it is easy to delete items.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Check to make sure the tab (top part of the screen next to the battery and signal strength indicator) says "ALL", and not "Main" "Multimedia" or "System". If it says anything other than "ALL", just hit the HOME key a couple times untill it says all.
    I had this same problem and ended up just moving the problem apps to the memory card. And then ZLauncher's Shortcut functionality worked beautifully. Shortcuts that can be used within ZLauncher are created automatically for apps within /Palm/Launcher or you can create an explicit shortcut that can be used outside of ZLauncher as well. BTW, I had problems with Worldmate Pro 2005 and PalmaryClock not showing up within ZLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I did .... they weren't.
    odd. i've also contacted them via the "zlauncher" yahoo group and the members there are also pretty helpful. maybe you should try that.
    i had this very same problem with silver screen.. i've since stopped using it until it gets fixed.. randomly, some apps wouldn't appear in the silver screen launcher. also, sometimes the missing app's icon was on a different app!

never got it fixed.. silver screen tech said there were some other reports of odd functionality with the 650.. but to my knowledge it wasn't resolved.

i've since upgraded from the 1.14 firmware to the 1.15.. my phone has not crashed in over 2 weeks (where it was crashing about 5 - 10 times daily).. i've thought about reinstalling silver screen to see if it was the phone.. but, i haven't gotten around to it yet.. good luck!
    I was just going through my menus and saw this option it sounds like it could be related to your problem (but, it probably isn't). Have you tried:

Menu>Options>ZL Preferences>General>Show Hidden Items.

When I selected that I had 36 new icons come up (most of which didn't do anything).

If any of those are the apps you are looking for then tap and hold on the icon, then when the menu pops up hit Info>Attrs>Hidden and de-select it.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC