1.    #1  
    I have found my touchscreen less sensitive lately. It works but i've to be really focussed with my stylus. Especially when I am selecting something from the top bar e.g. options or preferences or other settings. It just feels frustrating.

Please help. Thanks a lot.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you go to the Touchscreen option under Preferences and recalibrate the screen? Thay may help.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Hopefully, ZBoater's suggestion worked. If not, you might want consider the following:

Sometimes a screen protector is the source.

If not you may have a bit of dust/dirt caught between the screen and the frame. You may want to try run a very thin piece of plastic between the frame & the plastic. Be gentle. Also don't use paper or business card. There is a thread of someone who used a business card and part of it tore off and jamed.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The edge of my screen protector falls a couple millimeters from from the bottom edge of the case. Sometimes I have issues trying to tap right on the edge of the plastic sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by galingula
    The edge of my screen protector falls a couple millimeters from from the bottom edge of the case. Sometimes I have issues trying to tap right on the edge of the plastic sheet
    One solution would be to determine whether you tap the bottom or the top of the screen most often. I would then position the screen protector in such a way that the largest gap would be near the area you tap less often.

BTW: I use G2 screen protectors (pdascreensprotectors.com). They fit between the screen and the case(no gaps). Non adhesvie. I have the same one on for probably for 9 months. I keep removing it and washing it and back on it goees. But I would do a search first to determine the most popular.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    SCREEN PROTECTORS - really necessary? they take a lot of sensitiveness away from the screen - if one's not carry the device in the trouser pocket with keys, why using a screen protector?!
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    SCREEN PROTECTORS - really necessary? they take a lot of sensitiveness away from the screen - if one's not carry the device in the trouser pocket with keys, why using a screen protector?!
    While the loss of sensitivity is slight in my case, the trade off for the protection is well worth IMO.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    After about 5 months of use and previous 600 & other Palm OS phones, I find I very rarely have to tap the screen. It's the best way to prevent wear & tear.

In Blazer, the space bar jumps to top icons. Even Solitare works w/Nav.

Negative is my nav button is showing wear :-(
    FastFrank
  9. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank
    Negative is my nav button is showing wear :-(
    yeah, after one of the shortcut buttons on my first PDA (palm V) fell into the case leaving a big gap (from playing too much hardball, I think), I try not to use the buttons and tap the screen instead. Never had a screen wear out...
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    While the loss of sensitivity is slight in my case, the trade off for the protection is well worth IMO.

LOL
    Yeah, next thing you'll be telling us your Treo is larger than ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Yeah, next thing you'll be telling us your Treo is larger than ours.
    Well since we all know our 600s are the same size, that can't be an issue.
    However the quality of one device may vary. I've had use of my original Sprint Treo 600 since Oct 2003. And it's has performed well without the last firmware update in May 2004.

BTW: Jazzi, good joke. After I read my comment, it was ripe for a good shot.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I won't touch mine without protection.

Go to boxwave. I love that one.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    I won't touch mine without protection....
    That is a very sensible policy...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Hey, just noticed yesterday. They put a screen protector in the manual package of the Cingular version. That was a nice touch.

Still gonna replace it with a boxwave version though. Reusable.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    I won't touch mine without protection.
    Rather, touch hers you mean.

[blush]