1.    #1  
    With the release date of CallFilter for Treo 650 remains largely unknown, I was wondering if there are any other applications that would do a similar job? I don't need fancy features, just a program that filters calls would be fine.

Thanks for your help in advance!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I guess it is time to start looking elsewhere. The people who make Callfilter are taking their sweet time...I regret buying it now.
    There are only three such programs for the Treo, I don't know if any work on the T650.
    I thought that CallFilter worked (albeit some bugs) on the 650! I have it for my 600 and will be recieving my 650 soon, so I was betting on it! Dont tell me it is totally incompatible...?!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50
    I thought that CallFilter worked (albeit some bugs) on the 650! I have it for my 600 and will be recieving my 650 soon, so I was betting on it! Dont tell me it is totally incompatible...?!
    The current version works better on the GSM 650's than on the Sprint 650's.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I've had no problems with v1.2 on my Cingular 650. The only problem is it won't recognize any of the .jpg's for the picture caller id feature. Guess it doesn't know where to look. I don't use it fully, but it will send people to voicemail (thank god!)
    After having my Sprint 650 for a week, I can confirm that CallFilter is almost too inoperative to have it installed. It recognizes and filters my SMS's, but not my calls. Unfortunately, that is what I bought it for (when I had my 600), but it is obvious that we have hardly a choice but to wait-either for updates of CallFilter and its competitors or play with some kid-n-play ringtone manager! I, myself, am waiting for CallFilter