1.    #1  
    Is there any program that will allow me to set a background image of my choice for the applications pages (that isn't a launcher type program). I just want a simple gradient or image thats easy on the eyes in my applications background. I was looking at pics of the Tungsten E2 today and it had a simple image behind all the apps. Can we do this with a simple third party piece of software. I have used colorize but thats just a solid color background. Im looking for a little more pizzaz without the overhead of a launcher.

Thanks
    Evan
    I use to use CG Backdrop on my 7135 but never tried it on the treo
  3.    #3  
    The company says it doesnt work with the 650 any other ideas?
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I wrote them an email asking when they are going to upgrade it. I will post it one I get a response.
    Did anyone try it anyway?
  6.    #6  
    My Cingular treo has been stable since day one. By stable i mean one random hal radio reset every 2 weeks. I can't complain at all. Since the handango site explicitly says that its not compatible, I'm not gonna bother until a 650 version is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvan23
    My Cingular treo has been stable since day one. By stable i mean one random hal radio reset every 2 weeks. I can't complain at all. Since the handango site explicitly says that its not compatible, I'm not gonna bother until a 650 version is released.
    [Cheers in the background...]

Hooray for common sense!!! You are proof that there is still hope for the human race. Really. If everyone followed your sage advice, we would cut down on Treo resets by at least 50%...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    If i tried it and it worked would you be tempted to try it?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvan23
    Thanks for the giggle,,, I needed that
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    If i tried it and it worked would you be tempted to try it?
    I would.

No email back yet as far as I can tell.
    It did'nt work
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    It did'nt work
    Well crap!