1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a way to safely remove the Sprint logo from the Treo 650 without damaging the unit or the finish itself? I thought I read that nail polish remover worked well with the Treo 600, but I haven't gathered up the courage to try it.

Any help would be appreciated!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=81324

Sheesh. What's the deal with people wanting to remove logos?
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    I'd like to remove the 650 from my Sprint logo...I just want to keep the logo.

Anyone know how to do this??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Finally, a reasonable request!

Step 1: Take a picture of your Sprint Logo
    Step 2: Photoshop everything but the logo
    Step 3: Print logo out
    Step 4: Toss 650 in the river
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by modma
    Does anyone know a way to safely remove the Sprint logo from the Treo 650 without damaging the unit or the finish itself? I thought I read that nail polish remover worked well with the Treo 600, but I haven't gathered up the courage to try it.

Any help would be appreciated!

-M-

1. Why?

2. Blow Torch
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!