Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMooch
    Backgroud - BrushedMetal
    Theme - ZLT_AquaBrushed_OS5

I've tried looking all over the place for ZLT_Aquabrushed Theme, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEarth
    I've tried looking all over the place for ZLT_Aquabrushed Theme, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? Thanks.
    Look no further.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I saw a screenshot in post 85 that caught my attention.

Does iSpin keep a launcher menu on the bottom of all apps? I love ZLauncher but this might be a nice addition (or annoying, not sure until I try it I guess).
    I have oficially dumped SilverScreen for Zlauncher. Heres my updated interface. Just need to figure out how to get some tabs down the side and its complete.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Did you do anything special to your Quick Launch list? Mine looks nothing like that. Hmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Did you do anything special to your Quick Launch list? Mine looks nothing like that. Hmm..
    I customized the number of permanent apps and the number of recent apps it puts in there, thats about it.
    Hmm, very odd.. Here is what my QL looks like.

http://unlimitedphoto.com/~wally/zlauncher-ql.bmp
    Must be something that is decided based on the skin
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Hmm, very odd.. Here is what my QL looks like.

http://unlimitedphoto.com/~wally/zlauncher-ql.bmp
    Does anyone know what theme that is? I love it!
    Looks like Eclipse.
    Indeed it does. Thanks much man!!
    Damn whenever I Try to add a background, it says out of memory.... its been a long time since I had a background so I've no idea what's up.. using a jpeg that's like 20k... any ideas?
    Do you have the JpegLib installed?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Indeed I do, i even reinstalled the one that was posted here, just today.
    I just tried witha BMP and it sure does work... um.. let me install jpeglip again? Doesn't make much sense to me!
    Nope does the same thing. I even tried swapping themes to see if that helped.. i tried 4 diff jpgs so tis' not them. I'm lost? Any other ideas?
    The Jpeg is being stored in the "background" folder withing ZLauncher?

Are you trying to add it via the Theme Manager?

I'm out of ideas. If Bitmap works just go with that I guess.
    Yup that's where the jpegs are, and I'm using theme manager. I guess i will have to stick with bmps for now.. they just take up like 300k ;(

Thanks for trying tho - much appreciated! I'm off to set up that eclipse theme
    The only other thing I would try is to add the Jpeg as a background by dragging it onto the background icon on the card toolbar.
    Thanks for not giving up, but no cigar. I think I'll probably be doing a hard reset sometime next month anyway to clear out all the little gremlins. One more quick Q if I may tho. On the eclipse theme, the bottom bar goes all the way across, but the top bar has a break in it. Meaning, there's a background on the menu part, then a break ( where I only see my backimage ) and then the background of the bar continues on to the end. Also, I can't seem to figure out how tot change the background color of these bars to green like in that one picture.

Oh and I just noticed that one JPG does work... some waterfall bg i d/l'ed... but none of the ones i make work lol. THey're all 320x320 . frustrating stuff.
    Adjusting the top and bottom bar appearances is in the ZLauncher Preferences, Top/Bot Bar, and going into Pattern for Top and Bottom bars and adjusting.

I have them set to 60% transparent, with a dark blue back, green frame, set to Round frame. The bottom bar is the opposite, green, darn blue, Round.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456