Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supershawn
    Dude, I've had this puppy three days. I am just getting the hang of it. Skins are on my list, but I am not there yet.

I am going to try and work on it later tonight, though.
    No problem.

If you need help give a shout.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    I d/l the trial...and deleted it within an hour. For the life of me, I could not figure out two things:

1. How to shrink the font of the application name. The names are truncated on most apps. Very tacky.

2. How to change the tan background. Is there a way to easily make it white?

I know, I didn't RTFM, but one would think these things would easily be changed without exhaustive research.

EDIT: I'd buy also if these are possible changes.
    1. Go to MENU, TAB, TAB PROPERTIES.

Then go to the ICON tab. At the bottom click the word "SAMPLE" next to FONT. Choose which size you want. Also, make sure the box for "ZOOM ICON" is checked.

2. Again go to MENU, TAB, TAB PROPERTIES.

This time click on COLOR. Find "BACK" and click on the color next to it. Pick the color you want and hit "OK".
    How do u make a jpeg a back image in zlauncher, I can't find the option for it I would really appreciate this. Thanks In advance.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    is this yours?

might not be a bad combo:

Zlauncher + iSpin + Fonts4OS5 + FontSmoother
    I've used this exact combination its awesome, almost synergistic!
    ispin is in the process fo being updated so it will be even better

In case your wondering I use a special app that shrinks my icons
    Heres the link for my zlauncher win xp blue theme I use: http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=93267

heres the ispin themes: http://www.taptarget.com/palm/themes.php
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by migs; 08/24/2005 at 09:28 PM.
    Thanks lgreenbert. I actually figured this out just before you posted it, honest

I am liking this OSX theme. Guess I will have to shell out some cash for Zlauncher now!
    i went out to dinner tonite after putting on zlauncher and well my treo crashed and reverted back to a new state (ie all preferences got toasted)...that and volumecare (3.21 and up) do that to my machine...but i think i may have to clean out my toy...purge purge purge and start a new..and then try zlauncher...its good..zoopie or whatever it is called is good...i wish however the up and bottom toolbar i could make some of the icons longer (ie with the date...being able to show the time date and day) or for my sd card...i have a 2gb card and right now i have 1 420 000 kB free
    Quote Originally Posted by migs

Heres the link for my zlauncher win xp blue theme I use: http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=93267

oooooo thanks for that...its a shame..tomorrow after work im going on a weekend terrorist camp training up in the mountains of quebec..but when i get back to ottawa on sunday i will surely pimp up my 650...but then again sooner that i think i will have the qtek 9100 now that it is an inch away from being released
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just gotta throw my two cents in.. Here's a background I've been using all over the phone, and just modified it for ZLauncher. BTW - I live in NY
    Backgroud - BrushedMetal
    Theme - ZLT_AquaBrushed_OS5

Quote Originally Posted by zesta
    I found the brushed OS X one as well... Very nice.
    Anyone know where I can get this one?
    I downloaded a trial version of Z Launcher and for the life of me can not figure out how to delete the ZLauncher application. Please advise. Thanks
    menu>exit
    brings u back to the palmos.
    menu>delete
    scroll to bottom and delete zlauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by markhk
    I downloaded a trial version of Z Launcher and for the life of me can not figure out how to delete the ZLauncher application. Please advise. Thanks
    use the zlauncher manager to delete it. thats what its made for
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    BTW: here is a couple of screen shots of when I was using the Aquawood theme
    Chillin, how did you get the Today plugin to display full screen? I can't figure out how to expand it from a rectangle that takes up only about 1/3 of the screen. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs

Hi, How do you configure that?. Do you have any crash or incompatibility with this?. Would you explain step by step?. Thanks.
    Here's mine. I like the OSX feel... Like they say, Once you go mac...you neva go back.. I set a pic in the background of a female friend whose smiles brighten my day!
    Quote Originally Posted by cue79
    Just gotta throw my two cents in.. Here's a background I've been using all over the phone, and just modified it for ZLauncher. BTW - I live in NY

Ya' know, if you had included the Twin Towers, then I'd download it. Why did you leave them out?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast