Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Always.
    mod abuse..pure mod abuse

but now that i've looked through...zlauncher looks good...but ispin looks great...however with the ispin demo you dont get full functionality...with the full version you get:

Resident mode, i.e. taskbar activation within external application (ARM-based handhelds only)

Custom JPEG desktop background. You may choose a JPEG image from your card to be shown as desktop background (ARM-based handhelds only)

i think the 1st one is the whole reason to the program, unless I am mistaken
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    I think you're forgotten the fact that I'm not a mod here.
    I think you're forgotten the fact that I'm not a mod here.
    yes but it doesnt mean you wont take your anger out there on me

but now that i've looked through...zlauncher looks good...but ispin looks great...however with the ispin demo you dont get full functionality...with the full version you get:

Resident mode, i.e. taskbar activation within external application (ARM-based handhelds only)

Custom JPEG desktop background. You may choose a JPEG image from your card to be shown as desktop background (ARM-based handhelds only)

i think the 1st one is the whole reason to the program, unless I am mistaken
    First off ZLauncher allows you to use a Jpeg as a background image too.

Second, I know you can use Ispin in conjunction with ZLauncher. For example. Make Ispin a transparent button and place it on the ZLauncher bottom bar, in the lower left corner. With this skin you get a true Windows look and feel.

When you tap on the start button you'll actually launch Ispin.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BF084980.jpg
    I don't personally use Ispin but I do use the XP Skin shown above. I happen to map the "menu button" command to the Start button so it pops down when I hit Start.

I just read about people using Ispin behind that XP skin on the site where I found the skin.
    I don't personally use Ispin but I do use the XP Skin shown above. I happen to map the "menu button" command to the Start button so it pops down when I hit Start.

I just read about people using Ispin behind that XP skin on the site where I found the skin.
    i have however noticed one thing.....its pretty hard finding a Zlauncher skin with the signal bar
    i have however noticed one thing.....its pretty hard finding a Zlauncher skin with the signal bar
    Very true. Many of the good ones don't have it.

The post on page 3 of this thread has some.
    Very true. Many of the good ones don't have it.

The post on page 3 of this thread has some.
    sorry lg...you are going to have to direct me...i have my usercp set up 40 ppp...(ie not the default as I only have 2 pages with it)
    Post #50.
    Not quite the same, but ZLauncher has Launch Anywhere which works great.. Maybe not quite as involved as iSpin, never looked at it.. Certainly not as much as HiLauncher, but then again, HiLauncher costs $10 more than ZLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Not quite the same, but ZLauncher has Launch Anywhere which works great.. Maybe not quite as involved as iSpin, never looked at it.. Certainly not as much as HiLauncher, but then again, HiLauncher costs $10 more than ZLauncher.
    LOL i bought hi-launcher a while back (i think march)...and well i find myself rarely using it...and i mean rarely
    First off ZLauncher allows you to use a Jpeg as a background image too.

Second, I know you can use Ispin in conjunction with ZLauncher. For example. Make Ispin a transparent button and place it on the ZLauncher bottom bar, in the lower left corner. With this skin you get a true Windows look and feel.

When you tap on the start button you'll actually launch Ispin.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BF084980.jpg

Awesome theme! I'd love to be able to figure this out for my Treo.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
    What's to figure out?

It's called Windows XP Blue and I used the Bliss background. I even posted the theme in one of the various Z Launcher theme threads listed above.
    This is a great thread but since page 2 has SOOO many pic attached it's over 2megs and I can't view it on my treo.

Could the Mods turn the pics into links or could the poster remove all but 1 or 2 of the pics

Thanks
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I just downloaded the trial version today. How do I use my own pics for the background? If I can get that figured out I'll probably buy it today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I just downloaded the trial version today. How do I use my own pics for the background? If I can get that figured out I'll probably buy it today!
    I d/l the trial...and deleted it within an hour. For the life of me, I could not figure out two things:

1. How to shrink the font of the application name. The names are truncated on most apps. Very tacky.

2. How to change the tan background. Is there a way to easily make it white?

I know, I didn't RTFM, but one would think these things would easily be changed without exhaustive research.

EDIT: I'd buy also if these are possible changes.
    What's to figure out?

It's called Windows XP Blue and I used the Bliss background. I even posted the theme in one of the various Z Launcher theme threads listed above.

Dude, I've had this puppy three days. I am just getting the hang of it. Skins are on my list, but I am not there yet.

I am going to try and work on it later tonight, though.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
    Uh-oh. This theme may make me buy Zlauncher.

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95061

Nice. Free too.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast