Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I started using a theme last week, and now I cannot find my original download to know how to purchase it. Does anyone know anything about this theme--
    HPS_ZLT_BSTrial_OS5_64K?
    Zane
    I found it on PalmGear. It is the BlueSkin 2.5.
    Zane
    My favorite theme ZlauncherX_Hon_Hi_64k which is very clean and similar to the old LauncherX. However, there is no signal strength meter in this theme. It show the GPRS triangle but no signal bars.

How hard would it be to add the signal strength meter to this theme? Is that something that I can do? Or how can I contact the author of this theme to ask him about adding the signal strength icon?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techyogi
    since the day i got zlauncher, this has been my favorite theme... had two issues when i got a treo 650... -techyogi
    Thanks a lot. Zoopie was my favorite on T1 and TT3. I had to use another skin, as there was no signal indicator in Zoopie.
    What's about the missing low-res-camera-icon?
    i'm presuming you're on a low-res system? i have a treo 650 so i never saw it, but i'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    I have now tested roughly 3,000 ZL themes on my 650. Out of all those 9 of them support the signal indicator.

Here they are. (there is a max. of 5 attachments per post. I will post the other 4 in the next post)
    Do you have photos of these and those mentioned in your next post? Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    techyogi - Zoopie is now my default theme for Zlauncher. It is very nice having the signal strength meter display the signal bars. I always like a clean theme. Zoopie does it for me.

thanks!

kudos to the original author too. Who ever that is!?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techyogi
    i'm presuming you're on a low-res system? i have a treo 650 so i never saw it, but i'll look into it.
    No, I have a treo650, but use the smaller low-res-icons in ZLauncher (in tab-prefs: uncheck "Zoom icon")
    I see lots of support for the signal indicator, but what about Bluetooth? I've poked through the icon set and can't find anything. Does ZL support that icon?
    GEEKTOPIC - The Geek Forum. <--Free Hentai Image Forum!
    Techyogi -

I really like the Zoopie theme. How about getting rid of the Tungsten logo on the Tools panel? Or changing it to Treo?

Not really a big deal, since a rarely use the Tool panel. I would use the tool panel more often if I could change the tools to one that I need.
    Does anyone have it?
    Thanls lance
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelator
    I see lots of support for the signal indicator, but what about Bluetooth? I've poked through the icon set and can't find anything. Does ZL support that icon?
    Use the zlauncher "status" plugin, which comes with the regular install files. Add it to your top or bottom bar, and change the type from "sounds" to "bluetooth" in the preferences. You can tap on it to access the bluetooth control panel.

I don't think, however, that it indicates active bluetooth traffic - only whether or not bluetooth is turned on or off.

A related - not so obvious - convenience feature is adding the NetConnectDA
    plugin (freeware from palmgear) to the topbar using zlaucher's native DA support. It provides an easy way to terminate your data connection without having to go into network preferences.

-B
    Fireman,
    Here it is. I got it from here: http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...at.php3?cat=30
    Zane
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Is there a way to use a different set of Info icons? I use Zoopie, but don't like the battery icon options. I would like the battery/percent combo to be larger.
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Fireman,
    Here it is. I got it from here: http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...at.php3?cat=30
    Zane
    How do you get the signal strength to show on this theme (as shown above?) I installed it but get no signal.
    mofo likely...mofo want to see more...mofo is thinking of getting zlauncher however mofo needs a sick theme...
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    do you enjoy making me look dumb?
    Always.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast