Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Using ZLT_ClieStandardOS5-b7, but I've customized it a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    hey scottymomo that is an uber cool theme...hmmm i think i may have to purchase this thingie...hmmm

EDIT: the linkie is bad..for the Kristalin theme link

Sorry, it's on this page:

http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...at.php3?cat=30
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i use the T3 Standard OS 5, and hide everything but the top bar. it gives me the original feel of the Treo but with alot more functionality.
    Franko515, I like the slightly gray background. What are you using? Could you post it here. Thanks, Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    thanks scottymomo...man thats a nice original theme...and the work you did on it is uber cool as well
    I've got a great theme I bought (for like $3) that is a brushed-metal OSX look-a-like theme. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    thanks scottymomo...man thats a nice original theme...and the work you did on it is uber cool as well
    I didn't do much other than apply the background and muck around with the fonts a little...credit goes to the original skin developer and mattyparanoid's mods to it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have now tested roughly 3,000 ZL themes on my 650. Out of all those 9 of them support the signal indicator.

Here they are. (there is a max. of 5 attachments per post. I will post the other 4 in the next post)
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Here are the other four.
    Soylent Green Is People

Oh ya, forgot to add: If anyone has any more Please post them. Thx.
    Soylent Green Is People

10.    #30  
    I found the brushed OS X one as well... Very nice.

Anyone got any links to some nice OS X style icon sets ?
    just be careful and only post free ones...there are themes out there that have a charge (of at least 1 USD)..so yeah you cant post that...although why is there a charge beats me...but hey its all good

Photo places:
    1. http://www.imageshack.ws/ (no reg required apparently)
    2. http://www.photobucket.com (however they only allow new registrations at certian times of the day)
    3. Make a yahoo group or yahoo photo album
    I'm hoping that bluetooth support (status icon) becomes a standard feature soon. I can't get myself to use ZL, dispite all the great themes. I have multiple BT partners and it's important to know when something is paired.

JAMES.
    Quote Originally Posted by snovvman
    I'm hoping that bluetooth support (status icon) becomes a standard feature soon. I can't get myself to use ZL, dispite all the great themes. I have multiple BT partners and it's important to know when something is paired.

JAMES.
    I hope you are using protection knowing that you have multiple partners, you can never be too safe in this day and age!
    BLUEJACK ME
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    This is somewhat related.. Does ANYONE know what the little circle at the end of some of the themes' signal indicator means? Does it mean "full signal" or something, because I only see it when the signal is full.

Looks kinda like this:

Code:
         o
    t.:|
    I see it in the Kristaline theme and a few others. Just mostly curious because sometimes when I see the screen turn on for apparently no reason, this symbol is there, and a few minutes later it comes on again, and the symbol is again gone. Like when it goes on or off, the screen comes on.
    Last edited by khaytsus; 04/15/2005 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Heh, signal needs a block text.. ;-)
    since the day i got zlauncher, this has been my favorite theme... had two issues when i got a treo 650...

1. it was missing some of the function icons.
    2. it had no signal indicator.

i finally took action and rebuilt this theme to be complete and it's the best and cleanest one i've ever used on any palm. period.

just one man's opinion... hope you all like it. i take no credit but-for fixing it.

-techyogi
    Whoops, just stumbled across this in another thread, the little circle means roaming.. Which answers why the screen comes on, I bet. Strange though, I wonder what I'm roaming on!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=36
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techyogi
    since the day i got zlauncher, this has been my favorite theme... had two issues when i got a treo 650...

i finally took action and rebuilt this theme to be complete and it's the best and cleanest one i've ever used on any palm. period.

just one man's opinion... hope you all like it. i take no credit but-for fixing it.

-techyogi
    Very NICE!!! Thanks for sharing.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by techyogi

-techyogi
    Good on ya! Way to go bringing back my all time favorite ZL theme. You almost make me want to fire up ZL again to load this theme.

Thats truly the way to do it, taking a theme someone has made and making it your own is easier then making your own... and oddly satisfying.

Good work.
    I'm still waiting for a ZL bluetooth icon. I like to know if it's on or off........
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast