Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Jeff,

I'm not sure what you meant by your previous post when you said you are working on a possible solution for increasing call volume. Are you referring to VolumeCare? Or are you referring to some other program that might potentially raise the call volume?

I just now tested VolumeCare to see if I notice any difference in call volume, but I don't. Are you working on another version of VolumeCare to raise the earpiece volume?

Please clarify my confusion. Thanks! Casey
    I was refering to the improvement that are now in VolumeCare. Many people have told me that they are seeing a 10-30+% gain in volume above the max depending on the speaker (handset, speaker phone, headset, car kit).

I have done all I can to kick up the volume level. The only other possibility is to "stream" the conversation but I don't know that this is even possible. Even if it was possible, the lag in processing would probably make it unworkable.

Jeff
    Jeff,
    Why not include it in SC Beta. I think most people would rather have the two together, I know I would.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Very reasonable comment. I'll split the difference. $9.01

Just kindding. $9.00 it is.

Jeff

Sounds good! I will be purcashing this app
    -Cal
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Jeff,
    Why not include it in SC Beta. I think most people would rather have the two together, I know I would.
    This functionality *is* in ScheduleCare Beta. I was asked to make a separate product for those that do not want to purchase ScheduleCare to get this feature. DO NOT purchase both of these programs! VolumeCare is implemented in its entirety within ScheduleCare.

Jeff
    Thank you, my bad.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your clarification. However, I need another related clarification please.

Are you saying that others are reporting their *speakerphones* are louder in volume? What about the ***earpiece*** volume? I'm only concerned about the earpiece volume, which I want to be louder...at least 20-30% hopefully.

My speakerphone volume on my Treo 650 has always had good loud volume. I've never had a problem with my speakerphone volume. However, my earpiece volume is too low. Especially in noisy rooms with lots of people, I have trouble hearing from the earpiece, even at maximum volume setting.

After installing VolumeCare, I still do not notice any difference in my earpiece volume. Is it possible to add a fix to make the earpiece volume louder?

Thanks! Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your clarification. However, I need another related clarification please.

Are you saying that others are reporting their *speakerphones* are louder in volume? What about the ***earpiece*** volume? I'm only concerned about the earpiece volume, which I want to be louder...at least 20-30% hopefully.

My speakerphone volume on my Treo 650 has always had good loud volume. I've never had a problem with my speakerphone volume. However, my earpiece volume is too low. Especially in noisy rooms with lots of people, I have trouble hearing from the earpiece, even at maximum volume setting.

After installing VolumeCare, I still do not notice any difference in my earpiece volume. Is it possible to add a fix to make the earpiece volume louder?

Thanks! Casey
    I am giving you all the Treo has to offer in terms of loudness. I have had users report a slight improvement in the earpiece volume in the range of 10%. Again since I can't measure it I will not "advertise" this as a feature. You are another datapoint that says no improvement in overall loudness.

I hope this clarifies things and I do wish I could kick it up more but the knobs are all the way up unfortunately.

Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

Okay, no problem. Thanks for your responsiveness. I will still register my VolumeCare when the time comes...no more annoying resetting of volume switch after resets!

Thanks a bunch! Casey
    I wish my Treo volume went up to "11".
    VC seems to be working good after resets. BUT it doesn't seem to save my BT headset volume at all, Jeff anything can be done about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    I wish my Treo volume went up to "11".
    I can put an '11' in the UI if that will help.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    VC seems to be working good after resets. BUT it doesn't seem to save my BT headset volume at all, Jeff anything can be done about that?
    I spent nearly 24 hours trying to get BT volume to save! Ran into a brick wall every time. I am thinking that they are doing something behind the scenes that I have not found a way to touch yet. I will keep looking but I am not very hopefull at this point.

Jeff
    I've just purchased volumecare from handango, I Downloaded it and recieved the regkey . But when i attempt to enable volumecare I get a Message that says My trial period has expired please register. I've looked all over volumcare and cant find anywhere to enter My regkey.. I've already tried deleting volumecare and resinstalling but still dont get a prompt anywhere for the regkey , The hotsync id I put in was exactly right ... Any Ideas???
    "There is a place in the About screen just above the OK button to enter this license key."

The space appears as a line. You need to hit it with the stylus and enter your code - then "ok".

Worked fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez
    "There is a place in the About screen just above the OK button to enter this license key."

The space appears as a line. You need to hit it with the stylus and enter your code - then "ok".

Worked fine for me.

OOP's I Missed that .. Thanks for the Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456