Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    jeff:

    Concept looks good, but on my "branded" Cingular GSM it does not set volume to maximum. To test, I'd lower call volume to one bar; disconnect phone; call again and check volume setting and it was back at mid-level; just where it always defaults.
    Sounds to me like you have not configured things correctly. You must install all 3 PRC's. Then either do a soft reset or execute the programs in the following order to get the communications setup between the progams:

    execute ScheduleCare
    execute HotKey
    execute ScheduleCare

    This is a one time setup.

    You must then enable either Profiles or Calendar or both for this solution to work. Then you must enable and adjust the listening option in the Global Options window. After doing these configurations, your volume should be automatically set during each phone call.

    Jeff
  2. #42  
    jeff the separate volume controls would be invaluable,outgoing incoming, speaker for conf, speaker for music, ..thanks for all your hard work.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by ideawizard2
    jeff the separate volume controls would be invaluable,outgoing incoming, speaker for conf, speaker for music, ..thanks for all your hard work.
    It will take a few builds to find the time to add these but I will get it done very soon.

    Jeff
  4. #44  
    I installed all 3 prc's made a profile name adjusted the settings, resttted but nothing seems to be working under the hotkey noting is showing not even profile name.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Sounds to me like you have not configured things correctly. You must install all 3 PRC's. Then either do a soft reset or execute the programs in the following order to get the communications setup between the progams:

    execute ScheduleCare
    execute HotKey
    execute ScheduleCare

    This is a one time setup.

    You must then enable either Profiles or Calendar or both for this solution to work. Then you must enable and adjust the listening option in the Global Options window. After doing these configurations, your volume should be automatically set during each phone call.

    Jeff
    Great - it's working now. Thanks (and my apology for not reading the manual - I'm bad about that).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Great - it's working now. Thanks (and my apology for not reading the manual - I'm bad about that).
    No problem at all!!!!

    Jeff
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    I installed all 3 prc's made a profile name adjusted the settings, resttted but nothing seems to be working under the hotkey noting is showing not even profile name.
    Sounds like an installation error. Did you install all 3 PRC's to RAM? SC will not work if any of these programs are installed on the SD card.

    If this is not the the case, then did you follow the above post for the initial installation process? If not please follow this process or simply do a soft reset. All should work after now.

    Please post your success or continued status. You can also feel free to contact me directly:

    AOL IM: gibsonjeffm
    MSN IM: jeff_m_gibson@hotmail.com
    cradlecare@wideopenwest.com

    Jeff
  8. #48  
    I have a simular issue. The vol/ringer seems to go back to the min after once in awhile. I beleive it is whenever i either pickupa call, or make one. right after it is min. And yes i confirm raising the volume but to no avail
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The profile volume selections are ringer only. The option in the Global Options window is there to increase the listening volume globally. I did not see the need to add this control to profiles since this is more of a set it and forget it option.

    Jeff

    Then I set it right, it did nothing. I went all up and down and nada..

    Scott
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dudleylynch
    Then I set it right, it did nothing. I went all up and down and nada..

    Scott
    Do you have SC installed on the SD card?

    I will re-check my code as I was able to reproduce a situation where the volume did not get increased as it should have been.

    Will debug and repost.

    Thanks for the help on this!

    Jeff
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Do you have SC installed on the SD card?

    I will re-check my code as I was able to reproduce a situation where the volume did not get increased as it should have been.

    Will debug and repost.

    Thanks for the help on this!

    Jeff
    New build is posted to my download site that hopefully fixes this problem.

    ZIP: http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...revb0.9.42.zip
    PRC: http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...revb0.9.42.prc
    http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...ysvb0.9.42.prc
    http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...tevb0.9.42.prc

    Jeff
  12. jknuckey's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Great - it's working now. Thanks (and my apology for not reading the manual - I'm bad about that).
    Does this software increase the maximum volume of the handset earpiece for you?

    thanks,
    John
  13. #53  
    It worked for me for a little while and then reset to the not as loud settings. Also, the keyboard light control doesn't seem to work, but is that because I also have keyshade hack installed?
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 04/21/2005 at 08:37 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    It worked for me for a little while and then reset to the not as loud settings.
    I think I fixed the problems with the volume resuming the lower settings. Try B0.9.42 that I just posted.

    Jeff
  15. jorang's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    #55  
    I think maybe this link is broken - http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...ysvb0.9.42.prc

    Is there a mirror site anywhere?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  16. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #56  
    This works great. How much will the final app cost? The reason I ask is I already bought kb_lightsoff and Radio Control controls scheduled on/off. Fixing the call volume bug is priceless though. Talk about annoying!

    Thanks jeffgibson!
  17. #57  
    Could we all please help Jeff out a bit and move the traffic on SC over to the ScheduleCare thread at:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71527

    Thanks.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    I think maybe this link is broken - http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...ysvb0.9.42.prc

    Is there a mirror site anywhere?
    May bad!

    http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/...eyvb0.9.42.prc

    Also, the OTA and Downloads directories are browseable. So feel free to leave off the filename and you will see all of the files.

    Jeff
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    This works great. How much will the final app cost? The reason I ask is I already bought kb_lightsoff and Radio Control controls scheduled on/off. Fixing the call volume bug is priceless though. Talk about annoying!

    Thanks jeffgibson!
    I have not yet finalized the pricing model for ScheduleCare. The feedback I have gotten so far is that this is application provides so much value to so many people. I will *not* make it an expensive app but it will cost more than the other applications that I have released so far.

    Jeff
  20. #60  
    Jeff I'm a big fan of your work, and I like the idea of having all of my volume options saveable, but Scedulecare has way too many functions for my use, I was wondering how hard a volume control only program would be.-MICHAEL
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions