Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hi! Having had so many problems with my 4 Treo Unlocked GSM 650's, I wanted to ask if these files are intended for that model, or another model before I try them.

Thanks! Don
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    Jeff:

How about a control for the speakerphone volume? Expecially if it can be set to louder than the normal maximum allowed.

Thanks.
    I am setting all volume settings with this one control (handset, speakerphone, headset). Each device type is also being boosted if it is allowed. Laster, I will add separate controls for each if it looks like they are needed. For now the single option controls everything. The volume setting is only the initial value. You can adjust the volume as needed during a call. Then on the next call the default volume will again be applied.

(I am still working on getting these settigns to apply themselves to BT devices. I thought my initial implementation would have done this but testing that I did just tonight showed I need to do some more work to get BT to work.)

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by donfergusonjr
    Hi! Having had so many problems with my 4 Treo Unlocked GSM 650's, I wanted to ask if these files are intended for that model, or another model before I try them.

Thanks! Don
    Yes this program is running fine on GSM phones. The only feature that is *not* tested yet is the no-signal feature on GSM. In fact I found a bug in the no-signal code tonight and will be putting out a new build in an hour or so that makes this feature work correctly on CDMA.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Yes this program is running fine on GSM phones. The only feature that is *not* tested yet is the no-signal feature on GSM. In fact I found a bug in the no-signal code tonight and will be putting out a new build in an hour or so that makes this feature work correctly on CDMA.

Jeff
    New version is available that fixes No-Signal detection. Should work for all Treo types but the "No-Signal Detection" feature has not yet been tested on GSM. The rest of the applicaiton has been tested but remember the applicaiton is still in Beta for the next week or so. The official launch should be within the next 14 days.

http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads...arevB0.9.40.prc
    http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/OTA/SC-HotKeyvB0.9.40.prc
    http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads...utevB0.9.40.prc

Jeff
    Jeff, kudos!
    I'don't know if I did something wrong but I cant tell differance. I even turned it all the way down and it still seems the same...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dudleylynch
    I'don't know if I did something wrong but I cant tell differance. I even turned it all the way down and it still seems the same...

Thanks
    What output device (handset, headset, spearker phone, etc) are you using to get these results?

Also you do need to enable either profile or calendar support to get this option to function.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by joker9989
    Jeff, kudos!
    Thanks! Did this solution work for you? I am looking for feedback on the implementation. Is the single volume control sufficient or should there be a separate volume control for handset, headset, speaker phone, BT headset and BT handsfree?

Jeff
    jeff:

Concept looks good, but on my "branded" Cingular GSM it does not set volume to maximum. To test, I'd lower call volume to one bar; disconnect phone; call again and check volume setting and it was back at mid-level; just where it always defaults.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Thanks! Did this solution work for you? I am looking for feedback on the implementation. Is the single volume control sufficient or should there be a separate volume control for handset, headset, speaker phone, BT headset and BT handsfree?

Jeff
    Hi, thanks for the app. Seperate volume for headset and handset would be a huge advantage as I constantly have to turn it down for the headset, but turn it up for the handset.

Jeff
    I haven't used this program to it's full capabilities. My intention was to get the call volume to be raised to the max on every phone call, and it does exactly that. I use the "regular" speakers and the speaker phone and it serves both of those purposes well.

I also happen to like some of the extra features such as turning the phone off if signal is lost for a given amount of time and disablin alerts druing phone calls.

Thank you for an easy to use program!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I have a Cingular 650 with the low handset earpiece volume issue. Will this software fix this problem?

thanks,
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by 180to650
    The following problem has occurred only in use without the headset. I haven't had the need to use it. Two days ago, I started having a problem where when I dial a number(in any manner - contacts, speed dial, number pad, etc.) the phone will make connection, show "active" in the window, then the "Spkr Phone" screen button automatically changes to a picture of headphones with a red 'X" on them and it kills my phone speaker so I can't hear. If I'm not looking at the screen and just holding the phone to my ear, by the time I realize what's happened the other party has hung up. I have to quickly click it with the center button or the person I'm calling hangs up becasue they think no one is there.

It doesn't happen 100% of the time. Any similar experiences? Any solutions??

Your help appreciated.
    180-

This is exactly what happens to me when I forget to turn off my BT headset. I have to press the headset cancel icon to restore the call to the earpiece. To provent this, make sure your BT headset is turned off when not in use.

HTH

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    To all here-

The official ScheduleCare thread is here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?p=640465

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Sep would be good, but main thing is to get the ear volume up..Speaker phone is just a little low. Also noticed when you have sc hot key set to left shift, it is always active enen though you don' have it selected, and you don't have to hold it down just hit shift and a letter.
    What output device (handset, headset, spearker phone, etc) are you using to get these results?

Also you do need to enable either profile or calendar support to get this option to function.

Jeff
    Using the ear piece of the phone it self. The main volume is in global settings is this not where it needs to be set. When I go to a profile the headset icon seems to be ringer volume only, it works..

Scott

Cingular GSM
    Using the ear piece of the phone it self. The main volume is in global settings is this not where it needs to be set. When I go to a profile the headset icon seems to be ringer volume only, it works..

Scott

Cingular GSM
    The profile volume selections are ringer only. The option in the Global Options window is there to increase the listening volume globally. I did not see the need to add this control to profiles since this is more of a set it and forget it option.

Jeff
    Sep would be good, but main thing is to get the ear volume up..Speaker phone is just a little low. Also noticed when you have sc hot key set to left shift, it is always active enen though you don' have it selected, and you don't have to hold it down just hit shift and a letter.
    I will check into this hotkey issue. For issues such as these, please post them to the ScheduleCare Forum so I can better track the issues.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jknuckey
    I have a Cingular 650 with the low handset earpiece volume issue. Will this software fix this problem?

thanks,
    John
    I hope so! That is the main reason why I added this support into SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by joker9989
    I haven't used this program to it's full capabilities. My intention was to get the call volume to be raised to the max on every phone call, and it does exactly that. I use the "regular" speakers and the speaker phone and it serves both of those purposes well.

I also happen to like some of the extra features such as turning the phone off if signal is lost for a given amount of time and disablin alerts druing phone calls.

Thank you for an easy to use program!
    You are welcome and thank you for your kind words! There is much this program can do for you.

Jeff
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast