Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I need an install CD for my Sprint Treo 650. Where can I get one?
    If you've lost it, not much help for you. Can't be downloaded. I've heard it is available through the PalmOne developers site, but I haven't seen it there.

Edit:
    From P1

Tungsten T5, Tungsten E2 and Treo 650 Users:

Please use the CD version of Palm Desktop which came with your device. Do not install other versions of Palm Desktop, as they do not include the components for synchronizing the unique features of your handheld or smartphone.
    Last edited by Insertion; 04/13/2005 at 03:57 PM. Reason: P1 link
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i am looking for one as well, and the closest I have come so far is an eBay auction. I havent tried going to a Sprint PCS store, but I would doubt that they could just rip open a box and give us one. No one can upload that for us?
    I will tomorrow, just the desktop app no 3rd party apps. I will provide the link tomorrow.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Here's the link to the palm desktop software:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...n_desktop.html
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I went to my sprint store and they gave me another one.
    "Murphy was an optimist."
    Do you think the sprint store will also give me a manual?
    Ok i have the palmdesktop files zipped and ready, PM me if you still need it. Remember just the palmdesktop i removed docs to go and ALL other apps that came with the CD.
    Treoing & Loving it