Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Using a Cingular on other carriers is like a badge of distinction, isn't it. Why on earth would anyone want to mess up the cosmetics of their phone?

If you're going to mess with the cosmetics, why not put a pretty pink piece of tape over it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I know. I just like repeating myself. Practice makes perfect.

For the record:

I still think a blow torch would work.
    Again, no disagreement. [of course, you can see where this is going, right?]
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    When I had a PPC I used a sugar cube..yep it works great and doesn't scratch the finish, just the logo...do it lightly
    Sweet!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I looked at mine through a magnifying glass. I can't be certain, but I think that the logo is placed on a blank spot in the paint (kind of like how the Treo symbol is) and then painted over. If you scratch it off, I think you'll just have a shiny no-color Cingular logo instead.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Its probably a matter of time until someone comes out with faceplate options for the 650. I think they have them out for the 600. It looks like its a difficult install, or maybe with just the right tool that thing pops right out. Anyone done it yet?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123