1.    #1  
    hi guys...

i'm currently looking for a replacement stylus, not the kind that goes into the treo, but the kind you keep in your pocket! i thought i'd check here first but there don't seem to be any threads on styli... or maybe i just wasn't able to search properly .

anyways, there are so many of 'em out there... 2-point, 3-point, 4-point multi-pen styli, so many choices, so many brands.

with the obvious convenience and functionality of these pens, i'm sure a lot of u own, or must have owned atleast one. it'd be gr8 if u guys could tell something abt the stylus u use/have used, favourite styli, experieces, etc.....

as for me, i'm particularly looking at two rite now:

Rotring Quatro Executive &
    Faber Castell Twist Trio

some links for the ultra newbie ppl like me:
    Styluscentral
    Pdapanache
    Truetip
    Stylisource
    Stylusplus
    Pentopia
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I love multipens too and liked the Fisher Q4. It has more options (2 ballpoint pesn, 1 pencil and 1 stylus) and cost $10 less than the Faber Castell Twist Trio. But it is really up to you which design you like. I only use the stylus that came with the Treo if I don't have my multipen with me.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Hmm...this is an interesting idea. I would need one with black ball point, red ball point, highlighter, pencil and stylus. Man, that would be a tall order to fill!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I love multipens too and liked the Fisher Q4
    yeah.. that's good one too. i'll probably also be ordering the "finger caps" from truetip. dunno if i'll ever use them but they do look like fun to use once i a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    Hmm...this is an interesting idea. I would need one with black ball point, red ball point, highlighter, pencil and stylus. Man, that would be a tall order to fill!
    hey, u forgot to add a blue ball point . actually not a tall order if you could ditch maybe just one of your many choices
    Actually, I would need ALL of those in order for it to be functionally efficient for me to use. I don't need blue ball point. That's why it's not listed. However, I did find some listed in your sites that offer red, black, hilite and pencil. That would require me to only carry one "pen" and the Treo's own OEM stylus.
    I bought a multi-pen w/stylus from Office Depot.

It's a PaperMate Phd (Dr. Grip, maybe?). It's got a medium point black pen, pencil and orange stylus point. All selectable by rotation and when on the pencil, click the top to extend the lead.
    I'm very happy with it.

I've looked around the net, but it's hard to tell what's going to work good, without actually seeing the thing in person.
    I use one I got from Circuit City. It has a ball point pen and a laser pointer on the stylus end. Plus, it does not have a large diameter which to me feels better in my shirt pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    Actually, I would need ALL of those in order for it to be functionally efficient for me to use. I don't need blue ball point. That's why it's not listed. However, I did find some listed in your sites that offer red, black, hilite and pencil. That would require me to only carry one "pen" and the Treo's own OEM stylus.
    I have one that almost fits your needs. Included are .5mm pencil, black ball point, stylus and orange highlighter.

Got it at Franklin Covey -

http://shopping.franklincovey.com/sh...t=1&id=prod138
  9.    #9  
    @treo2die4

how's it quality wise? i know it's very subjective, but i'd like my pen to be a tad heavy and well balanced.