1.    #1  
    Is there an application that will allow me to erase ROm applications or move them to my card?
    Nope...we are stuck with them.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    There are many many many posts on this issue. If you do a search you will find this issue discussed many times.

In short you cant simply delete rom apps on the treo with what comes in the box, but you are not totally "stuck" with them. You can remove programs from ROM using the shadowmite.com proceedure. Pick one of the custom ROMS or design one of your own.

A search will also give you lots of posts on peoples experiance doing the shadowmite thing as well.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Unless you don't have the Sprint version.

Then you are stuck.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    I think verison and other cdmas can be modified as well. As far as I can tell no help yet if GSM
    While i'm sure you are wanting the memory back from these apps, but if you merely would like to get rid of the icons for the progs (like xpressmail, welcome, etc) so you don't have to see them, check out Obfuscate. It will "hide" icons so you dn't have to see them listed in a category.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    While i'm sure you are wanting the memory back from these apps, but if you merely would like to get rid of the icons for the progs (like xpressmail, welcome, etc) so you don't have to see them, check out Obfuscate. It will "hide" icons so you dn't have to see them listed in a category.
    I'll throw him a
    link

But remember, even if you could erase these from ROM, you're not going to get back extra RAM. There is a difference.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    well, just popped over to shadowmite and it looks like we were all wrong re GSM. Looks like you CAN now modify the ROM just like on a sprint/cdma phone. Shadowmit has not posted any "prefab" ROMS as he has no GSM phone to test them on, but it looks like it works.

As noted above, deleting apps from ROM does not increase usable RAM, but if you move apps into ROM that otherwise you would have in RAM you get an effective increase.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I knew he was working on it, but he has told everyone that he is busy, and is working on other projects. I also think I saw something about how he doesn't have one yet (GSM).

As to "Obfuscate", you could always just put them into the "Unfiled" category, and you won't see them when you use the Home button to scan through categories (except "All").
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    [QUOTE=gbobman]I knew he was working on it, but he has told everyone that he is busy, and is working on other projects. I also think I saw something about how he doesn't have one yet (GSM).

As to "Obfuscate", you could always just put them into the "Unfiled" category, and you won't see them when you use the Home button to scan through categories (except "All").[/QUOTE

Exactly. I frequently use the ALL category, so I didn't want those icons lurking around.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Hey! It's free! Good link.

Now to get rid of that damn "Quick Tour" friggin thing.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    The shadowmite site is cool, anything like it for us 600 Users that seem to have been forgotten about since the 650 came out?

T