Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    my wife uses mlsni.net which cant be loaded on the palm, no support so what do i do without having to pay 200 dollars setup and 20 dollars amonth, then the supra key. I hate to say it but if would have gotten her the PPC 6600 she could have just went straight to the site (am i right? since it runs windows) what can i do, i dont wanna take the treo back.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #22  
    anybody use mobilistings lately?

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Can't get to mlsni with Blazer? I'd have checked it out for you but it needs a login.
  4.    #24  
    i tried too and it said i needed to download something or another for windows . cant use palm have to use windows or firefox .
    what can i do not to cost myself a small fortune? how much is this supra key? what mls is supported on palm? is there a place i can go check?

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Its up to her MLS if they support the Supra Ekey or not. You should call her board.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Greetings Franko.

I'm a realtor in South Florida and looked around at the various solutions mentioned thorughout T|C. What I found is what others have said, mobile access to the MLS is dependant on her local board.

I use the Supra E-key on my Treo 650. The fee is nominal (about $25 p/month, with no set up fee) and I can also access MLS listings for the areas I select (maximum of 5000 listings).

Of course, my local board of Realtors is listed on the Supra Website (http://www.geindustrial.com/ge-inter...teDefault.html) and my Treo 650 is also my lockbox key (it works by using the IR port).

My first suggestion before spending any $$$ is to call the local board of Realtors she belongs to and ask them what solution they use.

Good luck!
    I am a Mortgage Banker and found LoanWizard buried in here. What a great program!!!. It is the perfect tool to remember what was quoted to everyone, take down loan scenarios.............. thanx guys!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    I am a Mortgage Banker and found LoanWizard buried in here. What a great program!!!. It is the perfect tool to remember what was quoted to everyone, take down loan scenarios.............. thanx guys!!!!
    Its awesome! Faster than any traditional financial calc, plus less room for human imput error.
    I am not a Realtor (used to be licensed though) but run a showing appointment service for Realtors. From what I have heard, and this is 2nd hand info, SupraKey WILL work with the Treo 650 with some kind of subscription. That is, of course, if your local Association supports electronic lockbox (not much sense if your area is all combo lockbox). MLS access is also dependant on who your board uses for MLS. Up here, the MLS does not support wireless access but you can download listings onto the Treo daily with a hefty fee. mobile printing shouldn't be an issue, just pick up a mobile ink jet. Check if RealForms has a palm edition. That would be sweet! storing listing inventory or other docs (SDS, highlight sheets) should be a breeze with Dataviz and an SD card.
  10.    #30  
    i will give my wife a couple of days to use it and get back with results.
    THANKS.

she is calling her board. i found something on mlsni wireless, if anyone is interested i will post it, its through pocket realestate, i think, anyway i will check and post later.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  11.    #31  
    I finally got everything together . THANKS to everyone for the input.
    here is my wifes setup

Loan Wizard Pro (Calculator)
    Printboy (mobile printing)
    MLS VIEWING (to the surprise of my wife and i she can go directly to a mobile site provided FREE of charge from MLSNI because she is a member )
    Docs to go (word, execl docs. on palm)
    Biz Connect (to get email from office and to store docs on computer for viewing on the palm )(SPACE SAVER)

I am now looking into a fax solution, there are several (efax, biz connect etc.)

My wife is now a full MOBILE realtor
    She is very happy
    And that means so is daddy
    And for those wondering yes i did the pose

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    is anybody using this?

Pocket Real Estate
    I'm using it along with the wireless version. VERY helpful.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
  13.    #33  
    the mobile site where my wife can pull up, up to date and time listings on the mls is provided to her FREE by pocket realestate

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12