1.    #1  
    I've sprint treo 650. Sometimes it resets itself even without any obvious reason and I'm not doing anything during that time ?

Is there a way to find out the history of all resets and what causes the resets ? I've heard of something like dialing ##377 to find that out, but it does not dial anywhere for me.

Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I think maybe the ##377 is for Treo600. Try #*377
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    #*377 didnt work for me
    ##377 should work. works on my 650. It let's you know what was running at the time of the crash. It doesn't help me since the references are generally to a specific line in a core program like "Phone" or "SMS". I assume a programmer could make good use out of the info though.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loki007420
    #*377 didnt work for me
    Then there are differences between different models/ firmwares. Mine is an unlocked GSM 1.15/1.06 ROW.
    - "#*377" working
    - "##377" does not work at all
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    ##377 is for Sprint. Make sure you hit "dial" after entering the code in the phone app
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    CrashPro will do the trick. It tracks the causes of resets in a log you can review later and export to a memo.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    You all are forgetting something: Sprint only is ##377# then press dial and your re-set will appear. I believe GSM models is: #*377# & dial.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Actually, the last # is the same as hitting dial - so: ##377# = ##377<dial>

For GSM I suspect it's the same #*377# = #*377<dial> but cant say for sure.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib

Is there a way to find out the history of all resets and what causes the resets ? I've heard of something like dialing ##377 to find that out, but it does not dial anywhere for me.

Thanks a lot
    Here's ya solution

http://www.79bmedia.de/content/view/17/46/