1.    #1  
    Is it me, or did Chatter just get bigger? It is now taking 1MB of space without any emails. I was reading about the new contacts lookup feature, but whether its on or off it takes the same amount of space. It is some CE files thar are huge (like 200K). Is there anything I can do to slim this down a bit?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    You betcha, take a look at all the files.
    Some may be there unintentionally; I'm sure there are some cases where attachments stick around, perhaps. What are the files taking up the room? If you let me know, I can tell you what they are... But offhand..

yadayada~CEn (where yadayada is part of a file name and n is a number) is an attachment that you loaded
    CEan (where n is a number) is an outgoing attachment
    CE_n (where n is a number) is a server folder list database

There's no harm in deleting the first two types. The folder list database should be kept.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    I got CEa-number - 3 of them for a total of 400K. Wow. I dont recall sending anything outgoing (attachment wise). So I can delete those and get 400K back? Kewl. I cant fine any of the other file type. I dont think I've ever loaded a folder list (always use inbox and thats it). I can see other chatter files, like files with the name of my mailbox on them, but those I know what they are.

Thanks Marc!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!