1.    #1  
    My Voicemail button on my favorites got corrupted some how. It has all 0000000000000000000000 in it. I've tried moving it and same results. When I call, I obviously get a bad connection with operator intercept. I can't edit to change that number.

Yes, I know I can move it and create another but that doesn't really address the problem. How do I get it back the way it was. There isn't even a PDB file to delete.

I did notice there was a PhoneFavorites2DB.PDB in one of my backups. I simply installed that the first time this happened and it was restored, but that was only temporary and now I can't even use the original file to get the number back.

Anyone else have this? Anyone know how to restore the correct number in the PhoneFavorites2DB.PDB?

Mike
    Let me guess.. you have a Cingular phone and you havent done the firmware update yet, have you?

Try this link and call me in the morning...

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...ilUpdater.html
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    This warning is of concern:

Do not install if...

"You purchased an Unlocked GSM Treo 650 smartphone and are using it on a Cingular Wireless network (including former AT&T Wireless customers). "

Now, my phone was purchased from Cingular but it is now unlocked. Will this relock the phone? Will I be able to unlock it again with my unlock code or does it relock it permanently or require another code?

Also, my phone is currently corruped (with regards to the number). Will this updater be able to specify or set the correct voice mail number for my area code?
    This should not effect your unlock status. If it does, your IMEI stays the same and you can unlock it with the code you used before.

The phone numbers comes from Cingular. When working properly, you will receive the number from the Cingular network directly over the air.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!