1.    #1  
    I'm a long time Snappermail user giving Chatter a good look. So far I really like what I see. I've spent waaaaay to much time reading the manual and reading old chatter threads here, instead of doing my work. A few questions I haven't figured out:

1. Is there a way yet to press "d" and have the focus automatically move to the next message? That way I can delete many messages at once.

2. I assume pressing "j" deletes the message from the server immediately, and pressing "d" moves it to a "deleted items" folder for later bulk deletion, right?

3. I would like to save emails by client name, but am not sure the best way to do this. I guess I use the pc to define a folder for each client, and then use chatter to move the email to the appropriate folder. Anyone have suggestions on a better way to organize client emails?

Keep up the good work, Marc!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Hi, there.

#1: No, not yet. But you CAN use the spacebar to select messages (and THAT moves to the next message) and then use "Delete selected..." from the Msg menu.

#2: Yes, with the caveat that items are only moved to the "Deleted" folder if a) you're on MS Exchange, in which case that's the default or b) you specify the folder to move the deleted item to on the "Other" screen. Otherwise, deleted items just disappear after being expunged from the server.

#3: Right, you could (from your PC client) create folders on the server for those clients and then use Chatter to move them to the appropriate folder. I hope some others chime in here with different suggestions... (BTW, after adding folders to the server, go to "Edit Mailbox" for the Account and tap the "Reload Folder List" button so that Chatter will see them.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!