Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, I was reading about some of the # codes on another forum and on Shadowmite's site. One of the codes listed is for Trace on ##88722366#. I don't fully understand this function. What exactly does it do?
    Assists you in drawing pretty pictures without having to have true artistic ability. IE: I'm going to trace this phat graphic!
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Assists you in drawing pretty pictures without having to have true artistic ability. IE: I'm going to trace this phat graphic!
    Correct EG. Although this function is disabled on Treo's that have a camera.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I know I've always been a big fan of putting ## codes on my Treo 650 that I have no idea what they do..

What about you?
    Sometimes, I've pondered using my Treo as a sanding block. Would this be advisable?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well, generally the rule is you actually have to use it as a sanding block before asking what the impact is.

IE: I just threw my Treo 650 into a brick wall and it shattered, do you guys think the Treo 650 can handle being thrown into a brick wall?

I just installed Application X and it st0l3d my megahurts, do you guys know what Application X will do if I install it?
    Ahhh...I thought that only applied to EE types, who spill soda on their keyboards and blame that faulty Zlauncher OS...

I usually refer them to this Dilbert cartoon.

http://ronspace.org/Dilbert/20000831.png
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Evil Ghost,

Really? So that's what it's for! I would have never guessed that! ;-) All kidding aside, I get the picture, either A. We don't know what it's for or B. There's this wonderfuly thing called "Search" that will tell you everything you want to know. And since I've managed to draw the attention of the official poo-pooer of threads. I'm going to guess it's B, right?
    For me personally, it's Option A. Nextel had something similiar I used to use on the phone to trace the network information and how the phone was operating on the network. I really don't know what the Treo 650 trace does but I would assume it's something like that. Basically see how the phone is interactive/reacting on the network. All the above stuff was just kidding around for laughs, didn't want you to think I was attacking you
    Evil, you found one that can take it! How fun... ;-)
    Yeah, I know. We need to add him to our League of Extraordinary Gentlemen/Women.
    I see we indoctrinate him into the dark side.

Join us Punisher...

Ha, Welcome To The Dark Side!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Insertion, your smile is too smiley and you forgot the "Evil" cackle. Your making our "Dark Side" look much less dark. We are going to lose credibility!
    Woman!! You are angering the Monkey, do not challenge the evilness

(besides, I'm trying to lure him in...bwahahahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Woman!! You are angering the Monkey, do not challenge the evilness

(besides, I'm trying to lure him in...bwahahahahaha)
    Forgive me, I will think of ways to appease the Monkey...

I'm sorry for missing the covert operation...my ways of luring men are not as subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130

I'm sorry for missing the covert operation...my ways of luring men are not as subtle
    You guys and gals crack me up. Entertaining to say the least.

Punisher, pretty cool crowd here.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130

Wicked woman! Me thinks you're trying to distract the Monkey, with your own brand of evilness.

Yes...always
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast