1.    #1  
    I've been a long time Mac Palm Desktop/Datebk5 user, but my new job requires a lot more contact tracking, and I'm considering switching to Agendus for clearer contact linking.

Questions:
    How does Agendus' contact list work with the Treo phone? Better or worse than built-in address book?

Do categories sync between Agendus and PD?

Any thing else Mac/Agendus related I should be aware/wary of?

TIA,
    Bree
    MessagePad 120 --> IIIxe --> Visor Neo Blue --> T615C --> Tungsten E --> TG50 --> Treo 600 & T│X --> Treo 680 Copper
    I prefer Agendus contacts to the personal address book, I would have to say it is much better looking and as well works well with the calender i Agendus.

Yes categories sync with palm desktop, I primarily use Agendus desktop but just checked and indeed it syncs with PD as well as the Agendus categories.

As for anything mac related I can't comment..using PC, However make sure to grab the newest version 9.04.

**I also had problems with Agendus mail and sms in the past, this may be fixed now but I would say you have much better choices anyways...install the Agendus app only and try it out.

**Note I am using Agendus Pro 9.04, I assume the standard version is the same regrding syncing etc.
    What he said...

Also, Agendus shares the Treo database files, so theres no problem with integration.

I use a Mac, but my Treo syncs with my Windows box, so I can't tell you if there's anything special you'd need to know.

(and ditto the SMS/Mail issue)
    Last edited by Insertion; 04/12/2005 at 04:41 PM. Reason: becuz my speling is knoe good
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I use Agendus 9.04 with Tre 650 and I'm very satisfied. You can map the calendar button on Treo to open the preferred view in Agendus and then navigate. The 5-ways navigation is a bit awkward at first, but then you discover that is very flexible. For Mail and SMS I use VersaMail and the built in default Treo SMS software. No problem. About dialing, you can still use the default phone application without opening Agendus, because they both share the same database. By the way, Agendus syncs wuth any PIM for Mac (I use Entourage 2004).
    Best
    Stefano
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zenni
    I use Agendus 9.04 with Tre 650 and I'm very satisfied. You can map the calendar button on Treo to open the preferred view in Agendus and then navigate. The 5-ways navigation is a bit awkward at first, but then you discover that is very flexible. For Mail and SMS I use VersaMail and the built in default Treo SMS software. No problem. About dialing, you can still use the default phone application without opening Agendus, because they both share the same database. By the way, Agendus syncs wuth any PIM for Mac (I use Entourage 2004).
    Best
    Stefano

Couldn't agree more. Agendus does everything I need, and does it well. I've tried every competitor, but always come back to Agendus.