Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    My apologies if this has already been mentioned...

Just picked up on this thread:

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84784

Someone has modified the graffiti 1 files so that you can have grafitti anywhere with version 1 graffiti on the treo 650 and T5.

I did the usual SD card transfer of the graffiti files with FileZ, did a soft reset, loaded graffiti anywhere and it appears to be working on my unlocked GSM T650.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Thanks for reminding me. I had almost forgotten where to go for it.

In related news, I just got my 650 today, so no more lurking for me! (Cingular model)
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Cool - it works.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Westronic,
    Were you able to get the punctuation to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by chankla
    Westronic,
    Nope. It just so happens that puntuation is not important to me except, of course, that I like to see things work as they should.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Turn off that "Tap Recognition". It will work then.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbobman
    Turn off that "Tap Recognition". It will work then.
    You sure? I did that and two taps (which should be a "period") don't give me a period. At least not in Word of Docs to Go or the included Memo program.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Didn't work for me either. Was trying to do a period in a Memo.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    gbobman,
    Are you using NewPen or Graffiti Anywhere?
    Do the graffiti 1 files you load have the date of 6/19 (use Filez)?
    Can you also tell us what your other settings are so that we can make punctuation work too? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Darn, I don't think I tested before I spoke. I thought that I had seen it work, but I think I was confused with my other unit (or I have a vivid imagination).

Sorry guys, it don't work for me either.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/redface.gif

- (Sigh)... It died.
    How do you remove the dang files without having to do a hard reset? I've tried the Palm Launcher, Filez, McFile, no joy...
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    How does the GA compare with TealScript on the Treo 650?

I was using GA on my Tungsten T2 and liked it. GA did not seem to work too well on my Treo when I tried it over a month ago. Tealscript has been okay, but not great. I may go back to GA if people are having good experience with it on a Treo 650.

I especially liked the ability to switch GA on and off at the touch (long hold) of a button.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    One big advantage of GA is the small file size. Tealscript is over 200K. GA is closer to 60K plus another 60K for the G1 libraries.

I deleted Tealscript and back to my old familar GA. Thanks for bringing this update to my attention.

Is anyone able to see the Activation Indicator? I dont see anything in DateBk5 and Wordsmith which are the two apps that I use the most with GA.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Change the color to something like green or an orange. It's easier to see.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Quote Originally Posted by chankla
    Westronic,
    my letters work but were we able to
    get the Punctuation to work??????
    "enjoy your life"
    I also got libraries from an email... dont mix them
    it will cause your T650 to reset over and over and over...
    bad!
    "enjoy your life"