1.    #1  
    I use a treo 600 on win xp. I used a program called pc relocator to migrate to a new laptop. I lost palm desktop and hotsync, although handsprng appears in the program list, without the desktop as a choice. How do I reinstall Palm desktop, keeping my profile and act conduit intact? reinstall over it? I copied the entire handspring folder to desktop as a safegaurd. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    If you retained the folder structure exactly the way it was on the old system, you should be able to install the new Treo 600 Palm Desktop (download the application from Palm One) and it will pickup your settings and everything. You might need to reinstall your conduit as well. (Definitely will have to do this with Chapura Pocket Mirror, which also has an updated version to download)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    If you retained the folder structure exactly the way it was on the old system, you should be able to install the new Treo 600 Palm Desktop (download the application from Palm One) and it will pickup your settings and everything. You might need to reinstall your conduit as well. (Definitely will have to do this with Chapura Pocket Mirror, which also has an updated version to download)
    I will give it a try. Be back in a second.
  4.    #4  
    But first a question. teh installer asks for the folder location, defualted to the spot I have all my origianl stuff. Will I lose it all if it writes the new folder to the old one?