1.    #1  
    When I moved to the 650, I discovered to my dismay that the built in tones do not include my beloved Arabesque!!

Anybody want to help out a fellow Treo neighbor and send me a copy of your pdb file that includes the tones for the 600? I'd be most appreciative. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    By the way, I should mention that I've searched Treocentral exhaustively, as well as googling the web a ton, and I cannot find it anywhere. And I'm under pressure to find Arabesque since that's the only sound that my wife can live with when I use my Treo as my early morning alarm clock.
    Maybe the both of you (you and your wife) will like this. Just somethin i whipped up
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    You can email the file to your phone (after you save it to your desktop and open it)then when you open the email on your phone it will place the file in your ringtones.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Mytreo.net has all 600 midi's for the 650 (and vice-versa) go to www.mytreo.net , then choose downloads, then ringtones. I believe they are free.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    You can email the file to your phone (after you save it to your desktop and open it)then when you open the email on your phone it will place the file in your ringtones.
    Thanks, that's true. However, my problem is that I cannot find the Arabesque midi file in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Mytreo.net has all 600 midi's for the 650 (and vice-versa) go to www.mytreo.net , then choose downloads, then ringtones. I believe they are free.
    I can't find Arabesque there (I've already looked). Can you point me to where it is, in case I've missed something?

Thanks for the replies so far, guys.
    Here you go. I had moved it from my 600 to my 650 so you are in luck.

After you save the file to your desktop, change the extension from .txt to .mid.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    You didnt like my ringtone?
    (shuffles back into the dark, in the distance you hear, "SNIFF SNIFF")

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    The MyTreo downloads area has 'Treo 600 MIDI Ringtones' which includes ALL the ringtones so if you need any of the soudns you can get them there. Unfortunately they replace all your existing sounds with the way it's configured. Luckily someone has saved it separately as above.
    I missed Arabesque as well when I got my Treo 650. For some reason, every time I tried to beam it from my Treo 600, the 600 would soft reset. So I ended up emailing it to myself which worked, however if the treo alert volume is high (I use arabesque for voicemail notifications and calendar alarms) the tone is fairly distorted, whereas on the 600 this wasn't a problem that I recall. Anyone else notice this?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  11.    #11  
    Ohmigod, my Arabesque is BACK!! Thank you oh so much, JohnH59, you da MAN!!

scottymomo: yes, Arabesque is mildly dostorted at higest volume on my 650 as well. Hmmm. Still, the litling melody of Arabesque is meant to be savored at something less than full volume. Did you just hear what I just said? If they ever make a Sideways movie for Treo's, I'll be the main character.

Frank515: when I downloaded your zip file, there was a rar file inside it. I didn't get any further than that, since my virus-alert antenna went up at the sight of a rar inside a zip. Help educate me: what's the point of that?

Anyway, thanks again to all my Treo neighbors. You guys rock!
    i had the file saved in a rar file treocentral doesnt allow rar files, so instead of unpacking it then repackaging it i took the lazy route and just zipped the whole thing .

Palm Pre (Sprint)