1.    #1  
    When I check my voicemail, it sounds like its breaking up , the voice of my messages and voicemail operator cut in and out.....but my regular calls are fine! any suggestions? I have all the bars as well, and its quiet in the room as well, so name noises can distort the call.
    I have the same problem. I have had a Treo 600 since Feb. and I use Cingular Wireless. Everytime and I mean everytime I use my Treo to access my Treo voice mail it sounds all garbled and most of the time I cannot even understand my messages. I then have to call my Treo voice mail from another cell phone which is a pain in the rear or use a land line. Who has the time for this kind of nonsense?

Cingular tells me it's the phone and Treo tells me NOT to use the screen dial pad. The same problem happens whether I use the screen or the keys to dial into voice mail.

It will be very interesting to see how this all shakes out because we are not the only ones having this problem.
    I have the same thing. But I am on cincinnati bell network. I can some times hangup and call back and it will sound ok