1.    #1  
    I'd like to know if there is a way to remove the "all" menu from the toggle sequence of applications. I'd like to just have just the menus that I chose on my Visor. I have so much stuff on it that the All menu is useless.

Anyone know how to do this? Is there a hack for this?

Keith
    Yeah I'm with Keith in wanting to remove the All category from my Launcher. I use SilverScreen and it really is a pain to have to wait for 5-8 seconds for all the custom icons to load for the All category.
    I intend to live forever...so far, so good
    Originally posted by Jon Leathem
    I use SilverScreen and it really is a pain to have to wait for 5-8 seconds for all the custom icons to load for the All category.
    HUH?!?! 5 to 8 seconds?!?!? I use SilverScreen also and i don't experience this delay. The longest delay i have is switching from AvantGo to the 'apps' screen and it's about a 2 or 3 second delay.

i'm running hacks (Phlegm, Select, PadlockPlus, PopUpCalculator, PopUpNote) So it might be another hack you might be running??

I don't think it should take that long.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Well...I think it may be the fact that I have custom icons (SilverScreen 1.5) for virtually every app I have. I believe that SS is loading all the icons for the All category thus causing the lag time.
    ahhh..ok..i'm only using about 4 or 5 custom icons. I was using IcoEdit. Pretty cool program if you're into unique icons for your apps. Let's you draw your own! I went to Microsoft's Online Clipart gallery and downloaded some neat, simple icons and drew them in IcoEdit!

wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Where can I get this IcoEdit? I've been using the built in Icon changer in SilverScreen (lets me specify alternate grayscale icons for various apps).
    Originally posted by KeithLehman
    ...a way to remove the "all" menu from the toggle sequence of applications...
    If you're not using a 3rd-party launcher, are you 1) talking about repeatedly tapping the application icon that scrolls you through each category, OR, 2) when you exit an app and are returned to the All category?

If it's #2, from the app launcher screen, tap the Menu icon (lower left), select Options... Preferences... and check the Remember Last Category box. This will return you to the app screen you launched from. When it is unchecked, it always returns to the All category.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  8.    #8  
    I was talking about repeatedly pressing the application icon. I want the sequence to be whatever I decide and not to include the "all" category.

Keith