1.    #1  
    Please help i need push email and I downloaded and installed Chatter (demo) but I dont see any place to set up the app.

Now I do have the quick Setup.pdf open and I dont understand where the New Account using the menu command is located.

Any help would be awesome. Im afraid that if this app doesnt work for me I just might be forced to goto a blackberry.

braz
    Ewwwwww. This is a tough one. Try the Chatter forum. This one would take waaaay too long to answer here.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Ewwwwww. This is a tough one. Try the Chatter forum. This one would take waaaay too long to answer here.

i saw that you also installed this app. Once you did u went to ur outbox and clicked new?
    Hit the menu key on the keyboard. That will drop down the main menu. From the first option you can create a new IMAP account, a new POP account or a new SMTP profile only account. You should see the menu screens that are shown starting on page 6 of the manual.
    Cingular Treo 650
  5.    #5  
    Thats just it I dont see the icon for "new" under "Outbox"

Sorry, I just edited my response. Hit the menu key on the Treo keyboard. You will then see the options you are looking for.
    Cingular Treo 650
  7.    #7  
    thank u
    u r welcome.
    Cingular Treo 650
    What Chatter demo do you have? The one I downloaded from their site doesn't allow me to create a SMTP profile, so I can only download email.
    Crypto
    m100 -> Tungsten W -> Treo 650 -> Treo 750

"Popeyes is the shizzznit!!!"
    You're doing it wrong then. Edit your mailbox, go to Other, Edit SMTP Profile, and fill in all the required information, such as Server* Login Name* etc.. All *'s are required. It should work fine, I'm demo'ing Chatter myself.
    I ended up finding it. It was on one of the setup pages when I thought it shoulda been on the dropdown menu. It's working like a charm now...even retrieving my email every hour.
    Crypto
    m100 -> Tungsten W -> Treo 650 -> Treo 750

"Popeyes is the shizzznit!!!"