1.    #1  
    Okay, so when I tell Versamail to delete email from server as well as device, why doesn't it? I'm using sprint mail.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  2.    #2  
    Ok, if anyone else wants to know, after you delete the email and it asks if you want it deleted from the server (and you check the box) go to "empty trash" and it will ask if you want to "update server", "update device" or "both". Check "both". Voila! Just in case anyone else didn't know, like I didn't.
    It'll be fun.
    This same VersaMail problem had me frustrated for hours and hours trying to figure out the solution a week ago. I finally figured out the answer, which is the same as you gave.

Now, I'm currently using SnapperMail Enterprise Edition, and it does not have this same problem as VersaMail does. Simply highlight an unwanted message and press "JUNK" in SnapperMail, and it will automatically delete from inbox, plus it will not even show up in Trash folder, hence no need to empty the trash.

Also, SnapperMail actually works correctly in periodically downloading new emails and alerting me with an alarm. Whereas, VersaMail always gave me failed error messages in trying to configure for automatic email downloads and alerts...this never worked right on my VersaMail.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    This same VersaMail problem had me frustrated for hours and hours trying to figure out the solution a week ago. I finally figured out the answer, which is the same as you gave.

Now, I'm currently using SnapperMail Enterprise Edition, and it does not have this same problem as VersaMail does. Simply highlight an unwanted message and press "JUNK" in SnapperMail, and it will automatically delete from inbox, plus it will not even show up in Trash folder, hence no need to empty the trash.

Also, SnapperMail actually works correctly in periodically downloading new emails and alerting me with an alarm. Whereas, VersaMail always gave me failed error messages in trying to configure for automatic email downloads and alerts...this never worked right on my VersaMail.
    Really? I'm using Snappermail Premier (not enterprise). Does it have a way to delete emails from the server? I've been manually going on at my PC and deleting them. Let me tell you, using sprint's mail is tedious to begin with, but navigating their poorly built website to delete two hundred emails (twenty at a time) is a nightmare!!!
    It'll be fun.