1.    #1  
    It appears that my unlocked Treo 650 only crashes when the SIM card is in and the phone is on - otherwise its flawless.

I've also been getting the HALRadioAcDc.c error message, but only when the SIM card is in.

Has anyone else been experiencing this with TMobile? Is this an incompability issue on PalmOne's part, Tmobile's part, or can a SIM card just be bad?
    I have Tmobile and the Unlocked Treo 650... I have had no problems with HALRadioAcDc.c (anyone bothered by the fact the file begins with HAL???) I would have a Tmobile person check your SIM card, Then check out the Treo with other sim cards...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Some older SIM cards give the Treo 650 fits. You might want to get Tmobile to swap your card.
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    Some older SIM cards give the Treo 650 fits. You might want to get Tmobile to swap your card.
    I had tmobile send me a new sim card, no help. The halradio error is
    a hardware problem. Returning the phone is the only option. I had plam
    send me a new one that's been flawless from day 1.

a'