1.    #1  
    I've searched here and have not found what im looking for so..... I was just wondering if theres a program/app that will allow me to password protect my pictures? Thanks in advance
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

2.    #2  
    anyway?
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

Why don't you show us the pictures you want to password protect and maybe that will help us evaluate your problem
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileDave
    Why don't you show us the pictures you want to password protect and maybe that will help us evaluate your problem
    nobody wants to see Ernest Borgnine naked THAT bad.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Try AppLock. It will allow you to lock sepcific applications on your treo! i think you can download if from mytreo.net
    I use Firepad.

You have to use FireConverter to convert your pictures first, but once they're on the 650, you can set them as private - And if you've got security switched on, they will be gone!
    Oh you guys who are always trying to hide things.....it all catches up to you in the end!
    Resco Explorer for Palm OS
    does this and more
    http://www.resco-net.com
    Last edited by godschoice; 04/19/2005 at 09:25 PM.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I have always wanted to ask about that. I've got pictures of some...ahem...friends that are perfectly okay for me, but I don't need my thirteen year old son to see them. He's already put it together that she used to be my employee, and now she's my "friend".
    Ok?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Forget photos.. what about videos taken by the camera app? Anyway to lock those?