1.    #1  
    I just noticed the strangest thing... I have a number of appointments on my calendar that are miss-matched between my Treo 650 and the Palm Desktop. It's not all of my appointments but rather seems like one appointment on each of a number of different days. Here's what's different between them...

I have an appointment this Wednesday. It shows up on Wednesday's calendar on the Treo. It shows up on Tuesday on the Palm Desktop.

The same thing is happening with several other appointments. A Saturday appointment on the Treo is showing up on Friday on the Desktop and so on. I have too many appointments to go through them all and manually correct them but I don't understand why this is happening.

I syncronize several times a day and I'm not getting any HotSync errors and it's not duplicating them either. They're just showing up on different days. This is a major concern since missing an appointment is not an option. Fortunately, so far it seems as though the Treo is showing the correct day.

I can live with most of the trivial annoyances of the 650 like resets and incompatiblilties but this is a serious issue. I live my entire business life by my Treo's calendar. I have alarms going off an average of 10 - 20 times a day to make sure everything gets done when it's supposed to.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior?
    Do the appointments showing up on different days have time zones associated with them on the Treo?
    Not sure what caused it but for a temp fix..
    You can set the conduit to "handheld overwrites desktop" that will at least correct the existing appointments the set it back to sync.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dang
    Do the appointments showing up on different days have time zones associated with them on the Treo?
    No, there's no time zone settings on anything. In fact, several of them are untimed events set to a day but not a time.

Not sure what caused it but for a temp fix..
    You can set the conduit to "handheld overwrites desktop" that will at least correct the existing appointments the set it back to sync.
    I think I'll try that but first I'll need to take some time and be absolutely certain that the appointments on the Treo are the accurate dates. I'm pretty sure but have been too busy lately to dedicate the time to confirm every appointment on there.

It's really odd that I've hotsync'd many times now since I first noticed it and it doesn't recognize that there are inconsistencies. Usually duplicate events with different details between palm and desktop would be duplicated on both.

Uh...... Excuse me, I have to go now. Rod Serling is standing in the corner and everything just went black and white.....

;-P