1.    #1  
    Maybe some of you already knew about this page, but I just found it and must say these are some pretty cool tips. Some I knew about (like Google SMS), but there are plenty others I was not aware of.

Just sharing in case I'm not the only one who did not know some of these tips.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I had not seen this before. Thanks.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Good find!

P.S. Nice avatar Darnell. Fredrick Douglass has a museum here, it was once his home and quite a nice and interesting historical site and landmark here in the DC area.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Nice
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing that page. How did you come across it?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Many of those look like generic Palm device tips. For instance, "Beam Phone Numbers to Your Cell Phone." Isn't my Treo also my cell phone? And there are also a number of references to Grafitti, which the Treo doesn't have. Granted, there were some gems there, but they aren't solely Treo gems.
  7.    #8  
    Yea I think they basically combined some general PalmOS tips along with Treo 650 specific items.

Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    How did you come across it?
    I saw a "community" section on P1's site. (The "community" tab on their front page.)
    And just wandered from there out of curiosity .

They have a forum there too, but I don't think P1 ever reads it and it is hardly used at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    P.S. Nice avatar Darnell. Fredrick Douglass has a museum here, it was once his home and quite a nice and interesting historical site and landmark here in the DC area.
    Thanks. You know I went to Morgan State. Saw his statue every day . Not to mention time reading his stuff.

[sidebar rant]
    I think many of his teachings have been lost in today's world. A desire for self reliance and moral values is hard to find these days.

I mean the man after leaving the plantation refused any assistance and said it would be best not to give him or anyone else any benevolence, but let him and others do for themselves. To live or die on their own efforts as free men. Saying what he said simply is not acceptable to many these days.

It was a hard choice between having him or Booker T. as the avatar, but Fred holds a special place with me .
    [/sidebar rant]
    thanx
    Thanks for the tips!

Ok, is it just me or did anyone else find it strange that Graffiti was mentioned several times in the tips? I know you can purchase third-party programs, such as Graffiti Anywhere and Teal Script but I didn't know there was any sort of Graffiti by default on a 650. Am I missing something?
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    Ok, is it just me or did anyone else find it strange that Graffiti was mentioned several times in the tips? I know you can purchase third-party programs, such as Graffiti Anywhere and Teal Script but I didn't know there was any sort of Graffiti by default on a 650. Am I missing something?
    I think they just tossed in some general Palm tips and did not realize that particular tip was not applicable to Treos .