1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I tried iSpin on my 650. It was very impressive but, Im waiting till it evolves a little more. It requires the use of the stylus a little more than Zlauncher. It was very unique the way it has Windows-style task bar and task manager and like Zlauncher you can launch apps from anywhere since the task bar pops up by pressing the menu key in any application. The task bar keeps track of recent used apps and displays the "icons" giving an almost windows-like enviroment, so they say. If you try iSpin make sure you try the plus version which was extra features.

In time I predict this beta launcher will equal if not surpass the mighty Zlauncher. The developer has his own community forum all about his products and responds by udating his apps accorrding to user feedback. Keep an eye on iSpin. Also I could be wrong but it may not be as useful on the Treo 600 because of it low-rez screen it looked sweet on my 650.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by migs; 04/11/2005 at 11:01 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the infomation, you should write reviews or something.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Well looks like ispin is in its final build seems faster than the beta version i tried a while back. I can't seem to get complete 5 way support on my 650. If any one has tried this launcher,please give feedback.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    spin has been updated to version 1.4

http://www.taptarget.com/products/ispin-download.html

New in 1.4
    * added Thumbnail view in Explorer
    * beautified built-in theme both for HiRes and LoRes
    * added resident taskbar support for non-ARM (old) devices
    * custom background is rescaled to fit the screen
    * added Garmin iQue hard-buttons su
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    check out iSpin Launchers themes.... so much like my home destop it's scary.

http://www.installigent.com/palm/themes.php
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I downloaded and used it back in july and found my treo performing soft resets. Deleted it and I have not had a reset since.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    it just got updated; Try version 1.5

Jpeg viewer
    Launch apps with familiar Taskbar and Task Manager pops up in any app
    Skinnable (more than 30 skins)
    Multilanguage UI support (more than 10 language packs available)
    Customizable Desktop and My Palm, My Documents, My Pictures, and My Music shortcuts
    Most recently launched applications list
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by migs; 10/09/2005 at 07:17 PM.