1.    #1  
    I'm new to using SD cards with palm devices. I have some songs and videos stored on my SD card but it doesn't list the files. I know the files are there because I can play the songs and I can see the files using my desktop (card reader). I've tried searching but got no results. Can someone help me out here?
    FileZ (freeware) or a card reader. There are other apps, too. I think one is called CardExport.
    Palms are limited in that way. No file browser. Like dansamy said, use FileZ. You may also want to check out zLauncher or PowerRUN for moving programs and running them from your card
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    filez will be the way to go as mentioned above.. but as far as running apps from card i believe zlauncher has this already built in where you can view info on card so filez wouldn't be needed...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    yes... Zlauncher has the file view built in.

also to run apps, u ccan get power run ( I nevere used it, it's mentioned on this site often)

I know there are a lot of fans of Zlaunchera, however, after using it for a month I was very disappointed - my number of resets greatly increased. Granted, this may not have been directly related to Z-launcher, but a combo of 3rd party apps, but it should be noted.

Filez is a must have
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.