1.    #1  
    when I go to pref>other, i see a program called switch 5. Honestly, I'm not sure if I installed it or not, or it came with the original ROM. If I go to Uninstall manager, I don't see it there. What do you suggest? How can I uninstall it? Or should I uninstall it or delete it? Btw, I have 650 unlocked GSM.
    Hmmmmm, interesting. Switch is a utility to let you switch between apps, and is definitely NOT part of the standard Palm load. You can find more info about it at PalmGear.com.

Switch5 is a 36K file you can delete using the standard delete function from the Applications menu, or you can use a file manager (like FileZ) to delete the file from RAM. I use Switch and find it very useful.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    so by deleting the file, it should uninstall it right? what's strange is that I can't see Switch 5 when I launch Uninstall manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    so by deleting the file, it should uninstall it right? what's strange is that I can't see Switch 5 when I launch Uninstall manager.
    It may have been installed before Uninstall Manager. UM will only see apps installed after it. Yes, if you delete the file it will uninstall it.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!