1.    #1  
    i bought neatfreak, which comes with uninstall manager and cleanup. uninstall is great, but what does "the cleanup" application do? the info on the site isn't too clear and I can't find anything here that explains it adequately....
    cleanup removes orphan files already on the system.. you won't need cleanup if you do a hr and install uninstall as your first app so then it can monitor everything installed after it. hope this helps
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    One question I have is how does cleanup work if you did not install "unintstall" first?
    I know there are color codes, but is it safe to assume that all green (or perhaps blue) colors are safe?
    pilottreo1
    using cleanup can be tricky as i myself have deleted wrong files.. so use the search function in the program which should give you some idea to what it is before you manually delete.. the easiest way is to just hr and make uninstall your first install then you don't have to worry about this...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  5.    #5  
    thanks....that helps