1.    #1  
    I have been a regular user of Handspring since the days of Visor. I like the Citytime provided by Handspring as it gives me a vacility to display atleast 4 time zones in a single window. in T600, it also had a facitlity to change the time zones as you move to different cities, by choosing the option of moving to different city. It helped me a lot as I deal with clients around the globe a travels a lot as well

There is no citytime in T650, it has been replaced by the worldtime, which is from T5 I suppose.

I found the city time to be better than the world time. Is there anyway that I can use citytime in T650 instead of the world time
    You have to pay for it but from what I've read, the latest version of CT is compatible with the 650.
    I bought it for my Tungsten C 2 years ago and plan on using it when I get my VZW 650.

http://www.codecity.net/prodctpalm.htm
  3.    #3  
    Was the city time created by the handspring
    No, Citytime was developed by CodeCity out of Melbourne, Australia. Handspring licensed a feature-reduced version for the Visor series, just as they licensed a cut-down version of Pimlico's DateBk4 (or was it 3) and called it Datebk+
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  5.    #5  
    Can we copy the city time PRC which is available in the T600 to T650
    I tried copying the treo 600 version of city time, and it caused a reset every time I tried to run it.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  7.    #7  
    too bad.. city time was a good program
    You can still get the shareware version of CityTime from PalmGear
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    From what I've heard, the latest version should work on the 650. I have it on my Tungsten C and will beam it to whenever I get my VZW 650.
    It's one of my favorite programs. When I bought the TC 2 years ago, it was the first add-on I put on it.
  10. tmt
    The latest version of CityTime is 5.7.5 and it does indeed run great on the 650. It has some nice really enhancements such as a great zoomed hi-res display, areacode finder, currency converter and super-cute sunrise/sunset/moonphase utility. This is in addition to all its regular stuff of course. Well, I bought it!