1.    #1  
    Hi. Has anyone experienced resets EVERYTIME someone sends you a text message after installing VoiceDial? I've had the program on there for two days, but it's just today started resetting when someone sends me an sms. Now, in the last few minutes, it's resetting randomly, I think. I don't know. I could have recieved that many SMS' in the last few minutes, but I doubt it. Anyone got any suggestions? It was a very stable phone up until today, since I got it in December.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Hi. Has anyone experienced resets EVERYTIME someone sends you a text message after installing VoiceDial? I've had the program on there for two days, but it's just today started resetting when someone sends me an sms. Now, in the last few minutes, it's resetting randomly, I think. I don't know. I could have recieved that many SMS' in the last few minutes, but I doubt it. Anyone got any suggestions? It was a very stable phone up until today, since I got it in December.
    Well, I guess it doesn't matter now. A hard reset seems to have fixed it, but that means I spend the rest of my "night on the town" with virtually NONE of my info. Oh well, no "booty calls" for me tonight. Can't remember their numbers!
    Incidentally, I'm running the 1.08 update if that makes a diff.
    Later.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Why didn't you just delete VoiceDial if you thought that was the culprate?