1.    #1  
    How do I hotsync and play the above on my Treo 650? When I hotsync the files they do not appear on the Treo. I have Real Player 1.6.0

Is there another player that I need?
    Winamp "media"? Be specific...there aren't winamp media files, as it is just a player. Do you mean mp3? flac?? wma??? ape???? Winamp plays any number of audio/video files. Some are compatible with the Treo, others aren't.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    .mp3 files
    Okay, well Real will play them, but a better player would be Pocket Tunes.

To get files to your Treo, either:
    Open palmOnE Quick Install on your PC and then drag your files into the Expansion Card section. (You'll want the files to be on your SD card, not RAM.) Then Hotsync, or

Get a USB Card reader.

Card reader would be best of the two, if possible.

mp3 files should go in the Audio directory of your card if you use a reader.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you dont have a usb card reader of a SD card Digi cam you can download Softick's Card Export program. It lets you use your treo as an SD card reader. From USB .1 on the treo you go to a bearable USB 1.1 with the program.