1.    #1  
    Is it totally impossible to have polyphonic ringers on the treo 600. If not then what program do you have to get to download them. Because when I am about to download them from 3gforfree they say you have to get the program to load these type files. So what is the program. Oh yeah I have hot sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by dch1314
    Is it totally impossible to have polyphonic ringers on the treo 600. If not then what program do you have to get to download them. Because when I am about to download them from 3gforfree they say you have to get the program to load these type files. So what is the program. Oh yeah I have hot sync.
    Hej,

No stress, polyphonic tones are midi format - t600 compatible without extra sotware.

-edt:

Oh, and thanks for the tip - there aren't many sites that claim to be free and actually are! I downloaded some tones without trouble
    Last edited by Swingstylez; 04/09/2005 at 04:57 PM.
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Wait so you are saying on the treo 600 I can download the ringers with the rappers rapping. Because I thought they were the polyphononic ringers. When I try and download certain type of ringers they say my phone is not supported with that type of ringers.

What do i do
    Quote Originally Posted by dch1314
    Wait so you are saying on the treo 600 I can download the ringers with the rappers rapping. Because I thought they were the polyphononic ringers. When I try and download certain type of ringers they say my phone is not supported with that type of ringers.

What do i do
    Polyphonic (and midi) tunes aren't capable of rappers rapping, singers singing (or lord-a-leaping).. Just music.

You're thinking of real music (not a reference to real audio)
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    well how can I get real music on my treo 600 like I had on my sanyo i660 where the rapper actually rap instead of just the sound. What app do I need or is it not possible.
    It's possible-you need Pockettunes (you can get it for free from Palmone if you register you Treo) and you need a ringtone manager like Mp3 Ringer, Ringo or Lightwav. I'm sure there are others. I use Mp3 Ringer and love it.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com