1.    #1  
    Looking real quick for what is considered the best Excel like spreadsheet for the Treo650. I would like it to be compatible and not too expensive.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Bob
    Sheet-to-go works fine for me, although I am not a heavy spreadsheet user. www.dataviz.com. I think it comes FREE with the 650. Look on the installation disk for it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    The Docs to Go suite of apps is great. When I'm travelling I can edit spreadsheets on the fly on my Treo 650 and e-mail them ahead to my office and have hard copies waiting when I walk in the door.

And my experience with Dataviz customer service has been exceptional.
    Although I can't speak for usability on the 650, I can tell you that the Docs to Go suite has served my well on my 600. I also use their Inbox to Go email app.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    got it guys and thanks a lot... in fact, after posting, I snooped around my 650 and found the excel and word to go..... kinda of small for the screen (for these ole eyes) but it does work

thanks again
    TurboTiger,

I'm curious how you like your Inbox To Go email app. You are about the only person I've come across on the boards that uses this.

What's the pros/cons of Inbox To Go email, as compared to VersaMail or SnapperMail? Any insight you have is appreciated.

Thanks, Casey
    Casey,
    Before the 650 came out quite a few used Inbox to Go. (and SnapperMail). But no one seems to be using on the 650.
    It works just right for me. I sync wirelessly only. So I get my emails when I'm away from my laptop. My email account is a POP (I use outlook express on my laptop). It leaves the received emails I sync wirelessly on the server. Seldom have problems.
    Cons
    - no push
    -can't delete emails on server.
    -no auto check
    - no multiple accts (this is the only one of the cons I wish it had).
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Since Docs to Go comes with the 650, I'd say that is the best place to start