Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    mg48, I think it is more then that, I think it shorts out some portion of the T650 memory because I lose my chatter e-mail data and have to reload the e-mails and restore programs from backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    The batteries are identical and both Korean made. Only diff is the serial number...

I may try using the battery which is causing the problem after putting some sort of spacer betweeen the battery and the side of the battery compartment and the battery cover and see if it is simply the way the battery is fitting or not. I really find this odd but it has been days now since I changed the battery back to the good one and abolutely not a single reset of the Treo since then.

I will try the FileZ voltage also to see if that is any different.

GEH
    the battery that came with the phone chrges to 4.2V but spare battery only charges to 4.19. both made in korea. seems the spare oem runs down a`little quicker for me. is mt spare a lemon?
    .01 volt is noise, and is insignificant at the current draw from a Treo battery. The device within the Treo isn't nearly accurate enough. 1 percent accuracy is stellar performance in meters costing a couple of hundred dollars.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars
    .01 volt is noise, and is insignificant at the current draw from a Treo battery. The device within the Treo isn't nearly accurate enough. 1 percent accuracy is stellar performance in meters costing a couple of hundred dollars.

Tom
    Don't you mean +/- 1% is stellar? Being 1% accurate is like being 1% satisifed with your 650.

I've had a problem similar to this on a T616. The battery didn't fit quite right, had to add some additional padding to the back cover. As mentioned above, a shake test would help to diagnose.

Joe
    Uh, yeah. I was tired. :-)

I've cleaned my battery contacts. Don't know if it makes any difference.

Tom
  6.    #46  
    I am surprised this issue is not getting more attention. Maybe everyone is happy with their problems or not having any at all...
    Or the whole "blame the battery" thing is FUD........
  8.    #48  
    Khaytsus, why would you come in here and flame like that for no reason at all? If you want my battery so it can cause your Treo 650 to reset constantly then you are welcome to it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123